Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release | SR Proxy the best way to protect your pserver!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sadly guys, i have left the project, since there is not much support or interest from you guys, shame, but i got no choice, we may get back in the future...

P.S, all donations have been refunded, have fun.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sadly guys, i have left the project, since there is not much support or interest from you guys, shame, but i got no choice, we may get back in the future...

P.S, all donations have been refunded, have fun.

good luck can you share the src ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
#New Version Released (1.4.0)
Since there has been alot of requests to keep developing SR_Proxy, i will, once more, put some effort into it.
feel free to suggest your ideas for new features or any type of improvements, feel free to contact for support aswell.
Links are posted in the main thread, also updated it generally, with some new info.
Yours truly, isoline.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is that working on ecsro files ?

never tested it for csro, surely some of the features wont work, since there are many differences in packets structures among different server files, but core functions should work fine, feel free to test if you wish so.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Version 1.4.5 is out.
Please delete LOG_G_CHAT table in your LOG database, afterwards let the proxy re-create the table for you on startup, just open it after u delete that table from your database, if you dont have the db in the first place, just open sr_proxy and it will generate it automatically for you.
Many improvements, please fill in with the main thread info.
Kind regards, Isoline.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
my server test beta and filter got crash after some time like 1-2 day
Hello, please upload your crash files located in Logs folder, so i can dig deeper into the problem.
Thanks ahead & regards.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This tool is awesome
just rage community become last little bit

Regards

#Testing
Thanks for your feedback, its appreciated.

send file in skype

send file in skype

as for you, i will look into the files you sent me in a bit, feel free to contact me via skype so we can resolve your issue.

i will release a new version soon, which will include a few bugfixes, improvements, features etc..
i will give you a glimpse of whats to come:
a system to detect botters (bot users) without the use of externall .dll file.
Yellow title system based on real-time update & chat commands, automatically customized to your server.
Maintenance mode, will allow characters to enter the server based on their StrUserIDs with an easy toggle button.
as always code cleanups / bug fixes / Performance improvements.
sadly only a handful of people requested new features, so thats it.

Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback, its appreciated.

as for you, i will look into the files you sent me in a bit, feel free to contact me via skype so we can resolve your issue.

i will release a new version soon, which will include a few bugfixes, improvements, features etc..
i will give you a glimpse of whats to come:
a system to detect botters (bot users) without the use of externall .dll file.
Yellow title system based on real-time update & chat commands, automatically customized to your server.
Maintenance mode, will allow characters to enter the server based on their StrUserIDs with an easy toggle button.
as always code cleanups / bug fixes / Performance improvements.
sadly only a handful of people requested new features, so thats it.

You can add some common events to ur tool to make it more useful like
- Last man standing
- Hide and seek
- Search and destroy
- Lucky party number
bla bla bla

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can you give me a skype account?
my skype is posted on my proxy app.
its isoline546@gmail.com @ skype.
You can add some common events to ur tool to make it more useful like
- Last man standing
- Hide and seek
- Search and destroy
- Lucky party number
bla bla bla
Thanks for the ideas & feedback, i will add them as soon as i can, i will just need someone to explain how he want the event to work, and i'll code them, for the mean time, i think 9 auto events is fine for now.
also, i discovered some stability problems, and im currently very bussy lately, sorry for the delays.
yours truly, isoline.

Reaction score
my skype is posted on my proxy app.
its isoline546@gmail.com @ skype.

Thanks for the ideas & feedback, i will add them as soon as i can, i will just need someone to explain how he want the event to work, and i'll code them, for the mean time, i think 9 auto events is fine for now.
also, i discovered some stability problems, and im currently very bussy lately, sorry for the delays.
yours truly, isoline.

Good luck ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried to reach out to you in skype. Would be a pleasure if you can message me with a timespan where you are there. :)

Back