Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release | SR Proxy the best way to protect your pserver!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
why u didn't provide the source to mods in e-pvp to make sure it's clean ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why u didn't provide the source to mods in e-pvp to make sure it's clean ?
I already sent them the source for verification, unfortunately, they said it might take a while because they have a lot of sources to check.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I already sent them the source for verification, unfortunately, they said it might take a while because they have a lot of sources to check.

okay thanks and g.l

EDIT : why u didn't add log char ip ?
it's very important to most of servers if want to check char IP

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
okay thanks and g.l

EDIT : why u didn't add log char ip ?
it's very important to most of servers if want to check char IP
You can see all of your connections IPs in the "Connections" tab, among with different types of information, just click refresh.
it is possible to add the IPs to the _Players table (which is updating on real-time basis), but it kinda seems useless to me...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can see all of your connections IPs in the "Connections" tab, among with different types of information, just click refresh.
it is possible to add the IPs to the _Players table (which is updating on real-time basis), but it kinda seems useless to me...

well a lot will need it
plus i got 3 errors while was testing
1 - what is this it happens alot ?

Isoline - Release | SR Proxy the best way to protect your pserver! - RaGEZONE Forums

2 - inside the fortress i don't use fellow pet but i got the message and i can't move

Isoline - Release | SR Proxy the best way to protect your pserver! - RaGEZONE Forums

3 - i can use the pet before wearing the job and then wear the job i will still have the pet spawning normally "i think to solve this u can make it forbidden to wear job if a job already spawned

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well a lot will need it
plus i got 3 errors while was testing
1 - what is this it happens alot ?

2 - inside the fortress i don't use fellow pet but i got the message and i can't move

3 - i can use the pet before wearing the job and then wear the job i will still have the pet spawning normally "i think to solve this u can make it forbidden to wear job if a job already spawned

Thanks for your feedback, the first error you see about web_priviliges is a part of the item plus notice system, it checks if the player has set his profile in the website to "hidden" and if it is, dont send the notices for him, i use it for my own server and i probably forgot to wipe it down for you guys, so just ignore it....

as for the job/fw fellows i will check those, im pretty sure i changed a tiny thing that messed it up again...

i will release a new version soon anyhow, it will include alot of bugfixes....
Thanks for your feedback !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback, the first error you see about web_priviliges is a part of the item plus notice system, it checks if the player has set his profile in the website to "hidden" and if it is, dont send the notices for him, i use it for my own server and i probably forgot to wipe it down for you guys, so just ignore it....

as for the job/fw fellows i will check those, im pretty sure i changed a tiny thing that messed it up again...

i will release a new version soon anyhow, it will include alot of bugfixes....
Thanks for your feedback !

thanks i will keep testing and tell you if i find more
keep developing it
it's awesome :wink:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I only get that "This assembly is protected by an unregistered blah blah blah" then nothing after it. Any fix? I'm using win10.

There is a delay when the filter launches because your sql settings are faulty.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What I'm saying is that the program doesn't start at all. I think it's just win 10 cuz I tried it on my win7 and the tool started even without the right Sql settings.

could be, its designed to run on a machine, not on a PC.

regardless: new version will be released soon.

Reaction score
So I got the tool to work and everything, it says SQL connection is established, but how do I actually use it on my server? When I have it on and start my server, my client won't load. Any ideas?

Back