Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release | SR Proxy the best way to protect your pserver!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback guys, its appreciated.
a bug in the global chat record (sql table) is now fixed (it will support all time zones from all platforms from now on)
a bug found in the Alchemy auto events is fixed aswell
thanks for the developers who found out those bugs!

all the fixes and the new features will be included in the next version, in couple of days, expect more!!!
feel free guys to suggest stuff to improve/add.
add skype me . : sro.haiphong
i want premium

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't buy anything from him. His support is horrible. I have bought lifetime sr_proxy and spend 210$ on his "lifetime" service. I have changed my os and suddenly my hwid changed. Now he claim that the lifetime product is based on license. And the license is 1 hwid. Do you think people pay everytime 100$ for every hwid number? I'm so glad the proxy got cracked. He deserve this absolutely.Hope nobody get scammed anymore like I did. I don't care about the money.He is just arrogant and selfish.Note : He even said "I have helped you more than you deserve". I was your customer, kid. Learn what customers are and how you should treat your customers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so cool
can you let me help you for add gui?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I used the SR proxy for a couple of my servers. In common, the application is working great with no big issues, and it is much better than the paid services. After some time, I decided to from the USA to have a stable IP for my main game server. I don't use the SR proxy, but if you are a beginner, I recommend using this service, especially when you can use the proxy completely for free, and you don't need to set up the proxies by yourself. Have a great day!

Last edited:
Back