Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]VSRO 188 Academy Penalties SR_GameServer Patcher

Reaction score
Hello Silkroad Community,

The fact that the community is not used to be the same as it was in the past, is a sad truth. On the other hand, i would like to keep everyone happy even though i know maybe this release will not make some happy, but atleast in my mind i tried to do something good.

Earlier today i was talking to one of my friends, i asked what patcher i should release for Christmas as a gift and that was the answer. But again maybe i agree because i see almost everyone has the nose in the god damn sky, but for what huh ? you are using a released public files and doing some C# codes ? its still doesn't give you the rights to be an a**h*le.
MeGaMaX - [Release]VSRO 188 Academy Penalties SR_GameServer Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyway back to the topic, i created this patcher for vsro 188 SR_GameServer.exe to decrease the academy create and disband penalties to 1 day.
MeGaMaX - [Release]VSRO 188 Academy Penalties SR_GameServer Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: I didnt create the patcher to hide the offsets. its meant to make the job easier, anyway the offsets are
005DD36A B9 803A0900 mov ecx, 0x93A80
00651C7A B9 803A0900 mov ecx, 0x93A80
Patcher coded in VC++ 2010.

Merry Christmas,
MeGaMaX

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back