Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reward Your Player [Certain Items for Unique Kills]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if use normal gameserver not work it. We just srzor gameserver ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CritYouDown

How i can change reward coin to buf
i want reward buf DMG like wanted system for 1h .. how i can add this in Procedure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already have this system and with organization of the codes and fast in performance. So try to improve it or delete this thread.
i was wonder about the much hate in ur threads ,(the much useless comments also )

but i just understood why , u always say (useless blablablablabla in every one thread)
so i guss u should expect those words on ur thread
and maybe those stuff help some noobs if u got the better codes keep it to ur self dont share it , at lest he shared his own codes instade of making it a privet

im not a freind of him neither you , just saying my opinion

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was wonder about the much hate in ur threads ,(the much useless comments also )

but i just understood why , u always say (useless blablablablabla in every one thread)
and maybe those stuff help some noobs if u got the better codes keep it to ur self dont share it , at lest he shared his own codes instade of making it a privet

Thanks bro
RenePunik
if you have Better one why donot help Other Like me ?
show us your work :)
Or Donot Comment Useless Words

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

let him acting like a pro

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You'll win the ugliest thread contest for sure.

Back