Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reward a player after reaching max level

† Working in Secret †
Reaction score
yes but the MaxLevel get the max level that the user get.
If the user has been reached thelv110, when down to 109 and up again to 110 the 110 not change, like this query..

(example:)
char up level = Newlevel

if MaxLevel < Newlevel
begin
update MaxLevel Newlevel
end
else
if MaxLevel >= Newlevel
begin
nothing
end

its a positive update, if the new level = maxlevel not do nothing,only update in case that maxlevel < curlevel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes but the MaxLevel get the max level that the user get.
If the user has been reached thelv110, when down to 109 and up again to 110 the 110 not change, like this query..

(example:)
char up level = @Newlevel

if @MaxLevel < @Newlevel
begin
update @MaxLevel @Newlevel
end
else
if @MaxLevel >= @Newlevel
begin
nothing
end

its a positive update, if the new level = maxlevel not do nothing,only update in case that maxlevel < curlevel

MaxLevel will never be < NewLevel because the GameServer update _Char before he runs the _AddLogChar SP

so your query ends every single time in "nothing"

check how i wrote my query ;) i guess that's the best solution

Tyr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#Reported as aggressive vs a user that try help the thread.
If you don't like this thread, get out of it. it's so simple dude
this user is not trying to help the thread, he's trying to prove that i'm wrong, he's asking ppl to use his query. he can't realize that in my table, however the character did, his ID can't be removed or duplicated in the table, so his reward can't be doubled !

Last edited:
† Working in Secret †
Reaction score
If you don't like this thread, get out of it. it's so simple dude
this user is not trying to help the thread, he's trying to prove that i'm wrong, he's asking ppl to use his query. he can't realize that in my table, however the character did, his ID can't be removed or duplicated in the table, so his reward can't be doubled !

yes i not like this thread cuz is stupid and not compatible...
the 50% of the users here are copy-pasters in the dbs, so why u think that when they copy will work?
SRO_VT_ACCOUNT..SK_Silk they still using the .dbo... and you not want modify as default databases.. so is bad thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i not like this thread cuz is stupid and not compatible...
the 50% of the users here are copy-pasters in the dbs, so why u think that when they copy will work?
SRO_VT_ACCOUNT..SK_Silk they still using the .dbo... and you not want modify as default databases.. so is bad thread.

SRO_VT_ACCOUNT..SK_Silk works fine because ".." means "auto search schema" and since silkroad use only the dbo schema its fine

@Tyr if you realize that your table is poop why you don't modify it simply ?

you created a custom table and i created one aswell there is the problem?

"mehh mehh mehh your query dont work with my table" sure it doenst because your table is a piece of poop

† Working in Secret †
Reaction score
SRO_VT_ACCOUNT..SK_Silk works fine because ".." means "auto search schema" and since silkroad use only the dbo schema its fine

yes but in my case, i create in different schemas the tables for do some custom procedures and tables. and bla bla bla..
idk if anyone do it same my, anyway.. this is a bad thread. xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
much blabla blablablablabla
This content has given me eye cancer. sry .. :afraid:

This content has given me eye cancer. sry .. :afraid:
me eye? menz gud ingliß oke

At least your post made me smile xD

Reactions: Tyr
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm a beginner in SQL and the whole private server's field, i came here to learn something new but instead i got confused "a lot"
it could be much useful if u guys just showed him the errors and made a new query which does the same thing without being abusable, that would be useful for him and for everybody who read this thread.

Reactions: Tyr
Back