Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWriter!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: "Simplified" [Job Kill] and [Free PVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88)

done and dont notice kil char , PlusNotice program open?

"unmodified" PlusNotice will NOT work with this. You have to modify the PlusNotice program to match my table: "_LogEventPVP" and columns: ""isSent" and "strDesc", the original PlusNotice reads table "PlusNotice" and columns: "Sent", "Message" (read my first post CAREFULLY).

If you cannot modify the PlusNotice program you can use this kill record for other purposes, like website statistics maybe? or whatever.

This query is for Free PvP? on what Job?

read my notes on first page, CAREFULLY.

I don't think this uses PlusNotice, but it could be used with it with modifications

+1, Yep, needs modification to PlusNotice, as I already wrote in the first page.

For Auto Notice -

+ Brain.exe

+1, Yep, in simple words, (which I repeated several times already, needs to modify the PlusNotice to work with this SP), otherwise it will only write to database (which can be used also for another purposes, say... kill statistics on the website?) ;)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

1 - "Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWriter! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Finally made it ;), thanks to PlusNotice "source code release" I was able to make it work with this Kill Fetching system (check out the video), I'll improve the job query so it will log the "Job Alias" name and not real character name.

cheers ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

witchy good but if i create Another Account and I will Kill it To Get Score And Get Reward

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

witchy good but if i create Another Account and I will Kill it To Get Score And Get Reward

Just hack, tweak, improve, modify, do anything you want to my stuff for your own needs.

---

First post updated, attached modified version of NoticeWriter to work with this Kill Fetching system ;)

This NoticeWriter will NOT work with your old PlusSystem since this one has different table and column names.

have fun ;)

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score

Finally made it ;), thanks to PlusNotice "source code release" I was able to make it work with this Kill Fetching system (check out the video), I'll improve the job query so it will log the "Job Alias" name and not real character name.

cheers ;)

Congratulations then :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: "Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWrite

when i use the program nothing send but the table have the cod,s but nothing send and it,s work in Log

Reaction score
Re: "Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWrite

when i use the program nothing send but the table have the cod,s but nothing send and it,s work in Log

Did you modify PlusNotice properly to work with this release? because if you didnt thats why it's not sending notices for it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Did you modify PlusNotice properly to work with this release? because if you didnt thats why it's not sending notices for it.

If he's using my modified version of NoticeWriter he won't have to modify anything else, I think the problem either one of these:

1. he didn't login the GM char from the NoticeWriter program (I had same problem once when trying original PlusNotice, we have to do clientless login to GM account from the program)
2. or database not connected
3. or the "isSent" already set to "1" <-- the NoticeWriter won't send any messages if it's already set to "1".

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

in my game all worked 100% but is Old

GM not logged Check IP ur computer or Cloud

Reaction score

If he's using my modified version of NoticeWriter he won't have to modify anything else, I think the problem either one of these:

1. he didn't login the GM char from the NoticeWriter program (I had same problem once when trying original PlusNotice, we have to do clientless login to GM account from the program)
2. or database not connected
3. or the "isSent" already set to "1" <-- the NoticeWriter won't send any messages if it's already set to "1".

Ah sorry, didn't notice you updated the thread and added a modified version of NoticeWriter :)

Still haven't added this to my test server yet but i will let you know if it works with blackrogue and if it doesnt ill do modifications and post it for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Witchy Moo
i use your modified version
i use the GM account and he log in and i test that
database not connected idk if it connected or no but yes i think he connected
"isSent" = 0

Connect Success, enter you ID & PW now !
Vena Player(2/200)
Entered captcha.
Select your Char now !
Selectet char.
Spawned successfully !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Witchy Moo
i use your modified version
i use the GM account and he log in and i test that
database not connected idk if it connected or no but yes i think he connected
"isSent" = 0

Connect Success, enter you ID & PW now !
Vena Player(2/200)
Entered captcha.
Select your Char now !
Selectet char.
Spawned successfully !

It's done then, all are correct. (make sure your "spawned" char is able to make ~notice in the server). If all good, now try killing another char (PVP mode or job mode), then check _LogEventPVP table and watch your screen ;)

Btw, I test using 3 chars: 1 char to login for notice (Notice Writer login), and 2 other chars for PVP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Char i spwend is GM Char , Log Event Screen

hm Dud ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Char i spwend is GM Char , Log Event Screen

hm Dud ?

Ok, DUD, did you get these in the NoticeWriter?
Witchy Moo - "Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWriter! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Nice job Keep It

Back