Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWriter!

very nice
Reaction score
Re: "Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWrite

o_O you can decompile it easy!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: "Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWrite

o_O you can decompile it easy!

No you cannot.

Seems like it wont work on a windowx xp 64b sp2 system. Tried on a random windows 7 machine and worked fine. Anyway you can release the source ? or pm me it ? To compile on this windows xp machine.

I took the source from this page.

To make it work with this Kill Fetching, Edit Form1.cs

Find these lines:
Code:
string query = "SELECT top 1* from PlusNotice where sent = '0' ORDER BY date";
Code:
                        while (reader.Read())
                        {
                            mesaj.Text = (string)reader["message"];
                        }
Code:
using (SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("update PlusNotice set sent = '1' where message = @mesaj", conn))
Change to these:
Code:
string query = "SELECT TOP 1 * FROM _LogEventPVP WHERE isSent = 0 ORDER BY EventTime ASC";
Code:
                        while (reader.Read())
                        {
                            mesaj.Text = (string)reader["strDesc"];
                        }
Code:
using (SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("UPDATE _LogEventPVP SET isSent = 1 WHERE strDesc = @mesaj", conn))
Build, and you're good to go. ;)

--
Another note, the original source was came with Visual Studio 2012 environment (I use VS2010), If you happen to have VS2010 also, you will not be able to open the project. But, you can change the environment in the .sln file before opening and converting. As follows:

Edit Notice writer (vSro).sln
Find these lines:
Code:
Format Version 12.00
Code:
# Visual Studio 2012
Change to this:
Code:
Format Version 10.00
Code:
# Visual Studio 2010
Save the Solution file, and now you'll be able to open using VS2010

Good luck

Last edited:
very nice
Reaction score

what about this .net problem?! it work for 3 times and wont work again!!

So Notice Writing For All Plus Values

How To Limit It ?!

i want it From 16 only

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

what about this .net problem?! it work for 3 times and wont work again!!

So Notice Writing For All Plus Values

How To Limit It ?!

i want it From 16 only

If iit once worked means it will work, check if the "isSent" is already "1" in your db, if it's "1", then notice won't be sent.

very nice
Reaction score

i want the notice system to send +16 and high not +1 and +2 etc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i want the notice system to send +16 and high not +1 and +2 etc

Well, this is a "Kill Fetching" thread, not PlusNotice. I think you parked at the wrong tree

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well I modified all the lines you told me to on form1. Here is my result.

Windows 7: - VS 2012 compiles it fine , VS 2010 also compiles it fine following you're steps for 2010
Windows xp - VS 2012 cant be installed on (im screwed in that part) , VS 2010 does not compile.

Problem is in XP. Windows 7 compiles fine , but in xp it does not. With xp it gives me a problem

Code:
Error	1	Invalid Resx file. The parameter is incorrect Line 1511, position 5.	C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sources\Clientless_login\Form1.resx	1511	5	Notice writer (vSro)

the only thing in that line of the form1.resx is

Code:
</value>
  </data>
</root>

I dont see what could possibly be wrong there ? Except for the fact that it does not like windows xp lol. Im not a programmer especially in VS or C# ,so only way i can see me using this program is by switching my dev to a windows 7 machine instead of xp. Great >.>

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

... Im not a programmer especially in VS or C#...

we're both alike.

Btw, about your problem which happens to be in relation with Form1.resx file, it contains the icon, perhaps you wanna delete the Form1.resx file from Solution Explorer and recompile. I did try removing it and it still works, but I wouldn't know at your end, since I still using W7 :p, but, we wouldn't know until we try, right?

very nice
Reaction score

Well, this is a "Kill Fetching" thread, not PlusNotice. I think you parked at the wrong tree
Thanks For Telling me -.-

My Problem Fixed Btw :)

O76CYz5 - "Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWriter! - RaGEZONE Forums

It Works! Both Systems Working ! Any One Want Help Just Add Me On Skype : gold.fish530

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thanks For Telling me -.-

My Problem Fixed Btw :)

O76CYz5 - "Simplified" [Job/FreePVP Kill] Fetching (vSRO 1.88) - Now works with NoticeWriter! - RaGEZONE Forums

It Works! Both Systems Working ! Any One Want Help Just Add Me On Skype : gold.fish530

Good for you, congratulations. I have a newbie question, did you made up that "Chinese (SHIELD) (B)" name? cause I still can't figure out how to get real item names from textdata_object to the notice unless we input all those item names into another table.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
very nice
Reaction score

Good for you, congratulations. I have a newbie question, did you made up that "Chinese (SHIELD) (B)" name? cause I still can't figure out how to get real item names from textdata_object to the notice unless we input all those item names into another table.

huh I just added ObjName128 To _refObjcommon Items COdes!

About getting Reall Item Names Not A Problem! i'll try TO Add them All To New Table!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

huh I just added ObjName128 To _refObjcommon Items COdes!

stupid me :stupido2: why wouldn't i think of that?... thanks for info.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

to get Weapons name from textdata_equip&skill

very nice
Reaction score

stupid me :stupido2: why wouldn't i think of that?... thanks for info.

hmm Where i can Find Like Button?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I have EXACTLY same question to you.

to get Weapons name from textdata_equip&skill

Yep, but we cannot query that from DB :p, anyways, I already sync my textdata_object to temporary table and i can get item names directly from query now ;)

very nice
Reaction score

I have EXACTLY same question to you.

Yep, but we cannot query that from DB :p, anyways, I already sync my textdata_object to temporary table and i can get item names directly from query now ;)

SO Release it -.-

and i want to find Thanks Button Really Not Jocking :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

and i want to find Thanks Button Really Not Jocking :D

SO, IF you were asking why didn't I press "Like" at your post, I was wondering why didn't you Like my post? you used my codes WITHOUT contributing anything that came out of your BRAIN and you asking me press "Like" for you? get real. :shot::stupido2: :musicus:

SO Release it -.-
Well, why don't you release yours? (if you ever made one) I thought you have brains for this kind of stuff? Turns out you're just another 'typical instant user' type who uses other people's stuff for your own benefit.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have small question i can make that system work in one area

like the system work in pvp area only ?!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well so far the compilation went awesome once i deleted that file that you said. Using VS 2010.

My problem now is that i am lost o_O , in the SQL tab , i put the host/ip , log database name , username and password. I click Activate . and nothing happens lol :p idk what happened there but nothing at all happens ^.^. I dont see a sign , or anything.

Now in the other tab , which i named Settings btw lol. I put in the info for server ip , gate way , localed and version. I click connect to server. And down bellow it shows that it connected and it asks me to input my account. So i do , once i click account login. It ask to select character. Thats where the problem is. I dont see any character listing , or anything regarding a character. Just blank list.

Back