Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Sox Effect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not working with me like urs :D when i do it i cant see weapon from red smoke :D Maybe can you help me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not working with me like urs :D when i do it i cant see weapon from red smoke :D Maybe can you help me ?
i can help you /will less than from resinfo/itemrara
it.s so easy

are you see that.s number you can change it can less or more
enjoy.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think u must see on team because there is more effect than yours :D its too bad :D i did it but there is white too and bla bla its like a pastel :D SRO[2013-04-07 20-36-57]_40 - New Sox Effect - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Welcome Ragezone
i will share blood effect about weapon
Link Download ( )

Photo
can you reupload sir? like mediafire link.. thank you so much

Master Summoner
Reaction score
well not really .. i can see the files.fm page but when clicking the download link firefox tells me the site is redirecting the request in a way that it will never complete. also when downloading with torrent .. utorrent crashes when connecting to peers (tested with other torrents it works) why dont you just upload it to mediafire.com or even attach it here on ragezone? its less than 100kb it should be possible ^^

Master Summoner
Reaction score
lol all those non validated accounts lately xD
my Mirror:

Back