Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

All Special Avatars Blue Soul Knight,Red Scourge,New Halloween and Viking

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've always been intrigued by these avatars and ,even though I have retired from the "Industry" so to speak, I've decided to check them out once again but this time in more detail with some guidance from a few friends, considering I have no clue when it comes to 3D-editing.

After a few sleepless nights I've finally succeeded in converting these models and textures to the old format.

I have already given the files to Foxx from Sensation-sro since he is the one that came up with most of the ideas and I think he will perform an update tonight.

Now enough chit-chat.

Here they are.
The INFAMOUS FOUR , as I like to call them

mafuda - All Special Avatars Blue Soul Knight,Red Scourge,New Halloween and Viking - RaGEZONE Forums

mafuda - All Special Avatars Blue Soul Knight,Red Scourge,New Halloween and Viking - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S.
Please check your Item Ids and change them as required before copying the information in both Client and Database Folder

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great Work Bro!!! best server ever!!! join now!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hum , ludowork have them on their pk2 files , easiest to get them from there ^^ and perry made a tool for convert them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if you see there its a download link, we like to share with the world. So all updates that we will make will be shared for you guys ^.^.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well done buddy , that was really amazing work
any progress for "Ghost Captain" avatar ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untitled - All Special Avatars Blue Soul Knight,Red Scourge,New Halloween and Viking - RaGEZONE Forums

i got this error when i added it to the database help :/:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 129627

i got this error when i added it to the database help :/:

Check if there aren't any of these avatars already added to your db.
Perhaps you've tried adding them before.
Got same error (different item name off-course ) and after checking I found an old blue soul knight and new devil from the last time I tried adding them.

This annoying little error pops up when there is a duplicate CodeName128 in _refObjCommon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check if there aren't any of these avatars already added to your db.
Perhaps you've tried adding them before.
Got same error (different item name off-course ) and after checking I found an old blue soul knight and new devil from the last time I tried adding them.

This annoying little error pops up when there is a duplicate CodeName128 in _refObjCommon.

i will search in my db and i will say to you if it work :D:

Reaction score
Working but some avatar does not appear to collect it.. why?
Error from itemdata_45000.txt or Database? fast please ^!^

Like BlueSoul Knight And some else in New Devil Why guys ?
please answer fast..

Like BlueSoul Knight And some else in New Devil Why guys ?
please answer fast..

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sir, you are da man!

Reaction score
I'm damn :D? but why?

Guys i will release " Ghost Captain " Avatar Today.
Be waiting ^^

But i swear some avatar Like BlueSoul Knight And some else in New Devil Why guys ?
please answer fast..

Back