Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SQL] Query to add a new custom Teleport with options very easy and very fast

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MrJKerl, that's what I get after executing your line :
Msg 8106, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Table '_RefTeleport' does not have the identity property. Cannot perform SET operation.
It seems that the IDENTITY property was removed on the ID column.
My previous line is just applied when you want to insert new row(s) on the table that has a column with IDENTITY property.
So please check your table design again.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I Got Crash When I Start The Char In The Area
We Didn't Add Any lines In Characterdataxxxx
i think we have to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Line 34
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'RegionID', table 'SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._RefObjCommon'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Msg 137, Level 15, State 2, Line 35
Must declare the scalar variable "@link".
Msg 137, Level 15, State 2, Line 40
Must declare the scalar variable "@link".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
soo its error, if i run client, and be near new teleport get crash...

Add all to Media.pk2
No error in querty

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since it's using the char location; does that means that everytime when I move that char to a different location; the teleport will move along with it too?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Msg 544, Level 16, State 1, Line 60
Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table '_RefTeleport' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF.

worked good
but when teleport from jangan to teleport place
take crash

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Msg 544, Level 16, State 1, Line 60
Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table '_RefTeleport' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF.

worked good
but when teleport from jangan to teleport place
take crash

the code you get inside Refobjcommon Add it to characterdata45000 and you should no longer get any crash ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added it in. stand succefull i added links to media but when i press start client close instantly. why ? :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
works fine!

i have an entry in jangan teleporter when i teleport to the area it works fine. but if i go to the teleporter in the new area der is an blank page. how to set an back teleportlink to jangan?

Retired
Reaction score
Well, for those which are failing with the SQL version. Just bloody install SSMS 2012. Damn it.
Why are you guys even rotting on the 2008 version or lower or what the duck ever?

OT: The teleporter works flawless, for people who are crashing, check your teleport data and links. I was crashing on my first teleporter, why? Because it was causing errors with Thieves Den teleporter.

On the otherside, I could need some help about the teleporter types. I have the blue and red pillar crystal teleport stones, and as well the regular giant sharp teleporter object. I could need the one on which you step and got teleported. Like in front of the Donwhang Cave, Jinsi Cave (Ch'in Tomb), etc.
I want to complete my instant teleport sections for petra's dungeon and devil's garden.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Client Crash after teleport idk why but i did everything like the thread :(

Back