Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sr_gameserver job level

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello P-Server community
Here we are offering our service by Hilbiled team
HilbiledTeam
---------------------
--Who is HilbiledTeam
Actually am not going to say its a big team its just a founder who got hands on most awesome PHP Development and SQL Developer and some other stuff to offer you best service

---------------------
-Where we do came from ?
- actually founder got some hands on friends from / ******** / epvp and came up with this team
---------------------
--Why we are here
well we do like to offer you some service which is awesome now days after many things did show
Like What! ?
- Exploits
- PHP Scripts Etc
- Website design
- 3D design
- Logo design
- Launcher and loading design
- Databases
- Encryption
- Security for much of kinds
- Rooted Servers
- Protected Servers

Coming soon!
- Selling vps and dedicated server OS Linux and server files working on it.
---------------------
- How you can trust us
actually its hard part of you but we are really not that kiddos stuff when you come to make up any deal we will show you
who we did deals with other guys and how our work is it and there much popular servers are powered by our developers
---------------------
-After deals
well if you had a deal with us we just add our copyright to get popular
------------------------
For Contact
will be private msg
till we make our Skype chat and also to get your hands on must of our team in chat room
------------------------

This is the third release from , it's about
change job level (game server) and how to get hex by windows calc

00 85 ED 0F 8E 05 01 00 00 66 83 FB 07 7D 60 8D

Notice:Change 07

1-Open windows calculator Press Windows + R

2-Then view >> Programmer or Alt + 3

3-Choose dec and type your chosen level, I'll choose level (25)

4-Select Hex,,

so level 25 = 19 in hexadecimal.

00 85 ED 0F 8E 05 01 00 00 66 83 FB 19 7D 60 8D

That's all

This release by Crue
PS by Kiro

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why is your "team" or whatever posting stuff thats already all over the forums and easily accessible? it's like your posting stuff thats already been posted from other users but you want likes and people to see your services you are offering not actually posting something thats not on here before.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why is your "team" or whatever posting stuff thats already all over the forums and easily accessible? it's like your posting stuff thats already been posted from other users but you want likes and people to see your services you are offering not actually posting something thats not on here before.

who post it before ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MGProjects didn`t work. So i gonna try this. So about the job lvl. there is any file i can edit or just GS ?

Ty again

+ Where is ( 00 85 ED 0F 8E 05 01 00 00 66 83 FB 19 7D 60 8D ) . when i logged in Olly. what is the expression i can search for ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MGProjects didn`t work. So i gonna try this. So about the job lvl. there is any file i can edit or just GS ?

Ty again

+ Where is ( 00 85 ED 0F 8E 05 01 00 00 66 83 FB 19 7D 60 8D ) . when i logged in Olly. what is the expression i can search for ?
search for this man ( 00 85 ED 0F 8E 05 01 00 00 66 83 FB ) and edit 07.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol you need calculator to

calculate 25(dec) in Hex ? :D

Back