Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*SROGuard* | DetGuard Source | MBOT | Stall Exchang Global Delay | Exchange Under PvP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Listo ahora si me cargo ahora me sale esto, como esta foto que publicaron

Tazdingo - *SROGuard* | DetGuard Source | MBOT | Stall Exchang Global Delay | Exchange Under PvP - RaGEZONE Forums

Pongo ID y pw y salen mi datos en el programa pero en el cliente no me pasa de hay

Ahi tenes que poner en real port el puerto que tenes en el srNodeData.ini del agentserver y en fake pone uno cualquiera y habilita ese en el firewall

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Entre Gracias de verdad y disculpen es que no sabia mucho Me cargo el Msj de bienvenida cuando entre, otra pregunta Eso para evitar las malas palabras si funciona ? porque puse una palabra para que no se pudiera decir en el game y salio!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Entre Gracias de verdad y disculpen es que no sabia mucho Me cargo el Msj de bienvenida cuando entre, otra pregunta Eso para evitar las malas palabras si funciona ? porque puse una palabra para que no se pudiera decir en el game y salio!

Por ahora solo funciona para globals

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
stall open delay is still not working but stall modify is working.
restart and exit disable are not working too, it says disabled but countdown appearing and was working fine previous version.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
stall open delay is still not working but stall modify is working.
restart and exit disable are not working too, it says disabled but countdown appearing and was working fine previous version.

Ups sorry

Try now and tell me:

It should be fix the restart/exit buttons, added create stall delay, fixed some errors with pk

Edit: Not disable pk mode, it have some bugs that i have to fix

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Try now and tell me:

It should be fix the restart/exit buttons, added create stall delay, fixed some errors with pk

Edit: Not disable pk mode, it have some bugs that i have to fix

last scan for this last link

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tool is working fine as test, but once you put it in real server, it will crash within minutes. I suspect the reason of instability due to source code.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
tool is working fine as test, but once you put it in real server, it will crash within minutes. I suspect the reason of instability due to source code.

i did add it in my test vps and everything worked fine but i can't log in game o_O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did add it in my test vps and everything worked fine but i can't log in game o_O

check your ports, but any way the tool is working fine in a test server but once you put on a live server with 50+ players, it will crash for unknown reason, just the tool will popup with stopped responding

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yep, it seems that the problems occurs when someone exit or get disconnected. I ll take a look at it when i have some free time.

Thanks for adding a complete check list
Try again please :) All should be fixed except captcha login i prefer to use the gateway w/o captcha
Link:

link not working

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
check your ports, but any way the tool is working fine in a test server but once you put on a live server with 50+ players, it will crash for unknown reason, just the tool will popup with stopped responding

i did checked and i even closed the firewall and nothing happened didn't open too o_O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are the possible reasons that it won't be able to handle more than a test server? On that tool you could apply much more stuff than what is on it right now. How it could be improved? Consider that I have 0% knowledge at C# and I am just wondering :)

Retired
Reaction score
What exactly is "PW" function doing? Didn't downloaded it, not pretty intrested into it. Have my own protection and special edits.

What actually would let me download is if it handles logging regular chats overall (regional regular chat, whisper, party, etc.).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This idea of a proxy is nice, but it has many flaws, as the user connect your proxy to connect your real server modules, you do realize that all your incoming connections depend on this one littile program? this is not some reverse proxy shielding, its a single coded program, not hardware involved, by using this proxy you are risking your machine even more i think, and ulitmately regarding of how much performance can be applied to this such as asynchronous sockets, it will still have alot of problems, hence, i think a simple Filter attached to the module (NO PROXY) real port, is very good, and more effective, and less risking.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant understand what is the fake ports and the real ports i should add
i try everything but im fail
if you can please put tut how to make it work ,
i will be thank fully :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant understand what is the fake ports and the real ports i should add
i try everything but im fail
if you can please put tut how to make it work ,
i will be thank fully :)
@kotsh if you not understand Then you can go to Play ™PlayStation™

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
great tool!

I have some ideas which I wanna share with u.

contact me in Skype:
tschulian1337

Back