Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*SROGuard* | DetGuard Source | MBOT | Stall Exchang Global Delay | Exchange Under PvP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant understand what is the fake ports and the real ports i should add
i try everything but im fail
if you can please put tut how to make it work ,
i will be thank fully :)

Imagine it like a second module of Agent/Gateway/Download, when a connection is made to them they will forward the packets somewhere so the Guard accepts the connection on the public 15779,15881,15884 and redirects it to new ports which u specify in the certification's inis => 5000,5001,5002 for example.. Then when guard forwards it will forward to these ports in order to mak everything works. :D Could be the worst explanation ever but I think you will get the point..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

User Connect => Fake Proxy Ports => Proxy Redirect Real Ports(Servers Modules).

inside "Proxy Redirect" there is some validation for good/bad packets - which is the part of the exchange/stall delay.
by using a proxy no instant/direct connection can be made from Client => Server, hence, everything must go via the proxy, for a legitimate access.
hopefully you will get the idea of this "proxy" which is really a bad idea by the way.

Tyr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This one can't ever be used in a success server with 200 + players.
why?
because it crashes suddenly some times for no reason !

After testing it many times, i found it that it crashes when the specified IP Limit gets exceeded .
how?
IP Limit per 1 pc = (Example) 3
when 3< players online the tool crashes

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This one can't ever be used in a success server with 200 + players.
why?
because it crashes suddenly some times for no reason !

After testing it many times, i found it that it crashes when the specified IP Limit gets exceeded .
how?
IP Limit per 1 pc = (Example) 3
when 3> players online the tool crashes

So there need to be an exception handler which drops >3 users per IP.
Or while using a forfront proxy. which is actually my idea which I wanna tell some1 who is used to those engeneering shits :p

EDIT: my solution is working smooth, but need to be optimized in some parts.

Last edited:

Tyr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for that stupid question. but where is __PMQueque table?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First i wanna say this god bless you Tazdingo! Really much thanks.

Guys what's the current situation? Is there all features working ok? Can i use this my biggest gameserver? i mean on 400-500 online exes. Or direct detguard is better then this?

IP Limit Per Client
Globals Insults Filter
Global Delay
Exchange Delay
Stall Open/Modify Delay
Exchange Disable Under PvP Mode
Individual Notice Sender
Captcha Login Remove
Mbot Compatible
PW Watcher (I really dont care for what you will use this function)
Firewall Rules Control
Exit/Restart Buttons Block
PK Enable/Disable
Stall Open Delay

Reaction score
does it work with twsro files?

I think if opcodes are same like vsro, it will work with twsro files fine.

Sorry for that stupid question. but where is __PMQueque table?

Execute it on your Shard Database

Isn't you owner of pure sro? ~ lol... you have 1000 player and can't even understand an small guide?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one try? Is there all features work fine? Or Srodev detguard better then this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys, I'm getting "error at SQL" and i think it's configured correct?

Tazdingo - *SROGuard* | DetGuard Source | MBOT | Stall Exchang Global Delay | Exchange Under PvP - RaGEZONE Forums

Tazdingo - *SROGuard* | DetGuard Source | MBOT | Stall Exchang Global Delay | Exchange Under PvP - RaGEZONE Forums

And i can't connect it just says requesting user confirmation...

Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
Really nice! I appreciate this work!

It really keeps annoying me trying to find a real confirmable technique shutting down my agent.
Due to my hacking tools, I was not able to crash my agent nor setting my gateway to "Check" state.
Tho, it is crashing the "SroGuard_Game.exe" :p
People are partly able to log in, even if the "SroGuard_Game.exe" has been shut down.
Afterwards, reDDoSing the same port with the same methode - will show my a denied and wrong login, which obviously is correct, since the fake port of 15779 isn't the real one.

Edit:
Crashing the SroGuard_Game.exe will stop the server working ... any possibility avoiding this issue, crashing the "SroGuard_Game.exe"?

Blocking the fake ports (15779 and 15884) or even the real ports via Windows Firewall and Kaspersky ain't working. My tools are still crashing your guard.
Tho, could it be that this crashing is caused simply ... that I am on the same root?
Port checking shows that these ports are blocked and not accessible.
Hm, anyways...

Additionals:
I would like to request another issue:
Is there a possibility checking people's clients on, which kind of "client" they are logging into the server?
E.g. if someone uses PetFilter (Grab Pet tool, I am using it myself, since the grab function built inside the v188 client is awful and missing quite 50% of items), or mBot, or SBot, etc.
Would it possible checking the signature and packages?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SroGuard_Game is crash every 10 minute or some time
what can i do

Back