Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SrPatcher 1.0.6 [Vietnam Silkroad v188]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Are you alive and able to help me? I've added you to Skype (lord0o)

Thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what about downloadserver spoof

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea how i can 'reset' the .exe files to somehow get the new ip ?
Because all the .exes except globalmanager and machinemanager works on the same ip even if i change things in server.cfg / smc / certification.
Or any idea how can i find the ip with a hex editor and change it ? :p

Thank you.

Reaction score
Request new features, please.

lol again bored and nothing to do? :)
[/offtopic]

idk if this match for this tool, but is there any way to edit in GS int type for GatheredSP (in _Guild) to bigint, because on high exp servers, it always go negative when they reach 2,147 bil, and if you edit only DB value to bigint server will crash.

Reaction score
lol again bored and nothing to do? :)
[/offtopic]

idk if this match for this tool, but is there any way to edit in GS int type for GatheredSP (in _Guild) to bigint, because on high exp servers, it always go negative when they reach 2,147 bil, and if you edit only DB value to bigint server will crash.

Couldn't you take the value of their GatheredSP move to it another table and set the value to 0 when it reaches a certain interval. That way if your using it for rewards or something you could still read their total gatheredsp without that reaching the limit and causing a crash? Just throwing out an idea, don't have much experience with DB

Reaction score
Couldn't you take the value of their GatheredSP move to it another table and set the value to 0 when it reaches a certain interval. That way if your using it for rewards or something you could still read their total gatheredsp without that reaching the limit and causing a crash? Just throwing out an idea, don't have much experience with DB

Not really, because editing that value manually or trigger etc when server is online have no effect, the only way is to give player 2bil SP to donate in guild trough game process, that will make it positive again :)
Is not big deal for high rate servers, but anw would be cool to have a fix for everything.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a way to run csro-r behind a router ? your tool only work with vsro.

Back