Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Statiic's fixed db with media jupiter 13d etc works only with sql 2008 r2

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Statiic's fixed db with media jupiter 13d etc works only with sql 2008 r

help plzs pet not fix and all name hide how to fix

Look Bro Make any Sro_Client
D12 Then will Be Fix That

and Just Wait Mr ( skerdikas ) For Help

Plaes help me for That im not sleeping of tow day
i hope help me Brother

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Statiic's fixed db with media jupiter 13d etc works only with sql 2008 r

Look Bro Make any Sro_Client
D12 Then will Be Fix That

and Just Wait Mr ( skerdikas ) For Help

Plaes help me for That im not sleeping of tow day
i hope help me Brother

help all avtar have bugs Crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

skerdikas - Statiic's fixed db with media jupiter 13d etc works only with sql 2008 r2 - RaGEZONE Forums

error when add d12 or d13 to npc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

u Desirex Onlindde Admin?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Link for FenixSro i hope Help for this Link Plaes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

U MEDİA fail :D f10 open press e shutdown game :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i Need Link For SQL 2008 FULL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

plzs help im need Fix Avtar Bugs Help plzs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

desire full client no proplem some editing work fine

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

will make Hours then have DC and Spawn mobs and uniq
plaes Fix That Plaes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

everything working fine, just very random crashes with item mall, when you click on buy client will close but it is rare now, pets working fine, all npc items working fine ...
Btw do you have idea how I can add D12/D13 items to NPC, I found tutorial but it destroyed the database so I hope skerdikas you help me to add that at your current database

- To avoid craches when using D13 stones on D13 item, edit your media with this file

Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

well i managed 2 fix item mall crash and other stuff wich is related with this Db so :
Changelog is
1.fixed shop's now u can buy all poop what u like
2.removed useless tabs from npc's
3.changed dresses names to original one's from isro
4.changed 13d item's name's from fenix to Blue Dragon(bcuz of dragon year rofl)
5.fixed item mall crash bug and some more stuff
all credits goes for Statiic for creating database and media.pk and some for me for editing and fixing stuff hehe
so dont forget LIKE :thumbup: Statiic
and dont forget one for me maybe so here it is Enjoy!

New media coming up(there is some change's in this media like 13d items downgraded to 12d for stone's etc u can edit them back or downgrade in urs db and ur wil be fine and crash stuff is fixed 100% this time i think) dont forget 2 report about media stuff

pw

Db's

Media.pk

Sql script for 2005 for SHARD Db
Useful:http://forum.ragezone.com/f722/release-d13-fix-work-alchemy-815333/

u can find sql 2008 R2 here as all other stuff

Whats new in Media V2 ??

Always Trolling Around
Reaction score

everything working fine, just very random crashes with item mall, when you click on buy client will close but it is rare now, pets working fine, all npc items working fine ...
Btw do you have idea how I can add D12/D13 items to NPC, I found tutorial but it destroyed the database so I hope skerdikas you help me to add that at your current database

- To avoid craches when using D13 stones on D13 item, edit your media with this file

Thanks
item mall crashe's but after relog u can buy item idkn why maybe something is wrong in some text files atm workin on my BR files updating/fixing kinda looking why Scrorn skill dc's atm if some one know's help me out if ill fix this ofc ill gonna share it
vsro kinda for me is max 110 i have my 110 cap server db 100% fixed but not but nothing new there just simple server wich has no bugs wich i like more than this 12-13d stuff maybe gonna add some dresses etc to br db well we will see

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Thankyou FOr Help Mr Skerdikas
but can you give me link Work For FinexSro

Big Big Big Big Thankyou Msr Skerdikas
you r Professional
for Fix
any one here have some Problem For Spawn MObs Or items Maile
For Fix This
Make Off Map in DataBase ( SRO_VT_ACCOUNT-Tables_RefRegionBindAssocServer )

Back