Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[STORED PROC] Royal Auto Equipment | 13 Lines | Faster, Better & NO Egy/Turq Shiz

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [STORED PROC] Royal Auto Equipment | 13 Lines | Faster, Better & NO Egy/Turq Shiz

its not that hard at all .. actually its one of the easiest languages to learn ... i even taught it to my girlfriend and that definately means something :D

can't help it, im simply too lazy to learn a new prog language (i know is not hard, in fact i can do things, but i like more to use VB to interact with the db and game)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [STORED PROC] Royal Auto Equipment | 13 Lines | Faster, Better & NO Egy/Turq Shiz

Seems likes its a mistake to not learn. But I guess it will go on once you get it running

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

can't help it, im simply too lazy to learn a new prog language (i know is not hard, in fact i can do things, but i like more to use VB to interact with the db and game)

In Vb you've got Linq.. meaning you got linq queries, I believe..

VB linq should be smtn like that
dim q = from items in _items
join inventory in _inventory on items.id64 equals inventory.itemid
select items.magparamnum

SQL - This wouldn't really work since you'd have to select TOP 1 or smtn... but just as an example... even tho linq is for lists and poop but eh.. gotta prove a point xD
SELECT @q = magparamnum
from _Items as items
join _Inventory as inventory on items.id64 = inventory.itemid

Does that not look exactly the same?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

One of the most obvious wrong stuff in Egypt that they don't teach proper English school "My grammar is fucked up".
With all my respect to Royalblade (after all his one of my friends) I'm not a fan of Auto Equipment anymore since it's not that "krall" after it went public this days. I guess adding Seal Of Moon items NPC is much better since the players need to repair their items and buy potions as well.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Come on lemon... your not that blind xD
I did a formatted version in the spoiler at my first post.. for people who actually want to read it xD
oh crap i really am blind xD but as i said i didnt even read your post at first .. just the comments and then i read the 13 lines code xD

One of the most obvious wrong stuff in Egypt that they don't teach proper English school "My grammar is fucked up".
With all my respect to Royalblade (after all his one of my friends) I'm not a fan of Auto Equipment anymore since it's not that "krall" after it went public this days. I guess adding Seal Of Moon items NPC is much better since the players need to repair their items and buy potions as well.
just what im thinking about it ... even before it became public i never wanted to use it and put sox items into the npcs not only because they have to repair stuff etc, but they also need to spend gold on it, run back to town, they actually know what armor they currently wear etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

just what im thinking about it ... even before it became public i never wanted to use it and put sox items into the npcs not only because they have to repair stuff etc, but they also need to spend gold on it, run back to town, they actually know what armor they currently wear etc

True that. It's not about how your server is more advanced than the others anymore. If you have a stable server and good plus active community you gotta have a great server.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

True that. It's not about how your server is more advanced than the others anymore. If you have a stable server and good plus active community you gotta have a great server.
well my server actually IS more advanced than others .. with auto event system etc maybe not that much events as skalidor but the basics.. its just i simply never cared about things like namechange scrolls that dc your players or crappy auto equipment scripts that eventually might crash your shard/gs ..

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score

' How/Why? I'm updating _Items.RefItemID not _Inventory.ItemID. '

Oh ok . i got it .

Nice work :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

since when akasch sharing his work !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

since when akasch sharing his work !
Jim, I'm just doing it out of fun since this had been released tons of times before in a fucked up manner.

Well that's partially true, however your statement will never come in handy because there is no "good active community". That simply doesn't exist anymore... not in silkroad.

Dimka tried doing that with Arcadia a while back, he managed to get like 600 players but then got hated to death.

To be honest. These days are different from what you seem to remember. No advanced stuff = nobody joins your server in the first place.

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score

In Vb you've got Linq.. meaning you got linq queries, I believe..

VB linq should be smtn like that
dim q = from items in _items
join inventory in _inventory on items.id64 equals inventory.itemid
select items.magparamnum

SQL - This wouldn't really work since you'd have to select TOP 1 or smtn... but just as an example... even tho linq is for lists and poop but eh.. gotta prove a point xD
SELECT @q = magparamnum
from _Items as items
join _Inventory as inventory on items.id64 = inventory.itemid

Does that not look exactly the same?
indeed is the same, but is more easy for me managing variables and things on vb than sql ( and besides, for lazy nuubs like me, the sql wizzard of vb is epic)
now im trying to learn squirrel (lua like for Source engine), and next maybe start to learn sql seriously

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

there's no better auto equipment then overlimit - olsta - arcane

Btw i have ovl auto equipment , royal's better btw :) , ovl proc = [_AUTOEQUIP_DEPI]
Screen

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ofc not the best way of achieving this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Btw i have ovl auto equipment , royal's better btw :) , ovl proc = [_AUTOEQUIP_DEPI]
Screen
Underworld *

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

anyone got Query to fill this config table ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hahahahahahaha

Back