Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tool Php] Real alchemy rate

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Credit's Mixizi.

I want to release a little tool which took me about 10 mins to do.

There you'll be able to make your alchemy rate ,(It's really easy) I want to say thx to synx , he discover how to use the alchemy rate.

This tool convert everything to hex and convert again to decimal , checking if there is 2 bytes per "+" , if not add a Bytes "0" for make the value understable for the gs.

I've also made a blue decrypt but if you are kind I'll release it .

If you want to decrypt your actual rate I've made a tool too :

I use it on my server actually and it's working well so enjoy it.

NOT MY CREDIT'S REMENBER ALL

THANK'S FOR gigola123

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is great!!!
But I have one question. What rate do +13 and higher use?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and how i can say what mean 255 is = 100% sucess and like 127 = 50 % ??

or which value told me is 100% on this webtool =?

i mean see max in this tool are 255 so sucess chance 1% = ca 2,55 = 3 and 10% sucess chance = 25,5 =?????
How i can see this anyone now it ?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
difference between this thread and this one: http://forum.ragezone.com/f722/alchemy-rate-calculator-918958/ ?
well this is a php based tool which is likely to go down someday and the one in the thread i linked is a tool that you can donwload and will never be lost if you watch out ^^ both do the same and i prefer the tool i linked :D

denise456 said:
I've also made a blue decrypt but if you are kind I'll release it .

hm not too hard either:

MagParam/4294967296 = Value
MagParam & 2147483647 = MagID of _RefMagicOpt

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
difference between this thread and this one: http://forum.ragezone.com/f722/alchemy-rate-calculator-918958/ ?
well this is a php based tool which is likely to go down someday and the one in the thread i linked is a tool that you can donwload and will never be lost if you watch out ^^ both do the same and i prefer the tool i linked :D

hm not too hard either:

MagParam/4294967296 = Value
MagParam & 2147483647 = MagID of _RefMagicOpt
This php tool is mine, this one is the first php tool release, and sladlejrhfpq used my base system for create on in C#.

For the blue decrypt is a bit different, there is much way for decrypt it, if I remember well, your way don't work everytimes, I'm not sure :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
it works everytime .. im useing it for my webshop where i sell stuff with custom blues

Retired
Reaction score
Hey Mixizi how are you haha ?

DrugDealers yeah it's working well ;) try it you'll see
I am glad as I saw that Ethereal Online has been shut down.
You guys sniffed the files out of DevSRO and backstabbed the owner.

The guy was facing problems in his real life and you didn't support the server, even the Ducking helper Happy (wanna be GA), Dubstep/Dreamerz (php/css whatever dev + photoshop-wanna be-pro, stole the website design from a Lineage2 page) and you mixizi, as a sort of a "commercial guy".

Pah, jerks. DDoSing, SR_FUCK'ing the server all the time, and acting like knowing nothing. Great that your server didn't last 1 year.

OT: Even it is old, nice, though.

Back