Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TWSRO Package

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello RZ Community,

i see many people start work on the TWSRO files
soo there is it the full package cleaned inc database these the basic files you need
now what you need is this thing
DATA files can be extracted directly from TWSro Client like Quality or Micro Server
Cert Server i dont have it since my pc have been formated soo i was only this on my package.
hope you like it.

Goold Luck everybody.

I wont give any support for these files.

LINK:

EDIT: poop
Please Move this topic to Release Section please

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
seems like mixed twsro gs/shard and rest of vsro, also database is not official twsro db as far as i can see (please proof me wrong if i am)

btw vsro cert should be working fine

Last edited:
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Thanks bra!! Testing right now.
np :)
seems like mixed twsro gs/shard and rest of vsro, also database is not official twsro db as far as i can see (please proof me wrong if i am)

the database not real i have the offcial but i wont release it
say think you about the binary

btw vsro cert should be working fine

yes just change the it to contactid 22

not the original files/db.

i kno2 this isnt the real database as i say i got the offcial one but i wont release it

How good are these files compared to BR 110?

BlackRoge 110
- Has no forgotten world
- No battle arena

Vsro 188+
- Has Forgotten world
- Has Battle Arena

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files have a few different things compared to vsro 1.88.. Its more like vsro 1.93 files with the shift or cntrl click on item to show to people in global or regular chat. This means it has the new job system and guild system and a few extra things. You can actually use the DB from the 1.93 files and get this to work just a few changes are needed to make it work. That is what I have learned from using these files.

Reaction score
Yeah i was going to say that if these are twsro files why he write the vsro 1.88 features. If these are pretty much vsro 1.193 files I still see no point using them over BR 110 unless you wanted the new job system and the other extra features.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am kinda interested in these files because these are ones that I have never got to run yet. I just downloaded a client that was supposed to work for these files.. but the data did not match up. I got the error from the gameserver saying that it failed to load the region maps.. this means its the wrong data being read. Now the question is once again.. I need to know which client would be best to use with these files. CrystalCoder do you have any ideas? The one nemo posted Styxs Online Full Client V1.001.rar does not work.

[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i will post my updated database using by qualitysro
still i wont release my official database
but my updated one supposed to work perfectly
add me to skype i want to see your error if i remember i fix it its not belong to database anyway add me to skype
lo1997xd

P.S
this is the client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will post my updated database using by qualitysro
still i wont release my official database
but my updated one supposed to work perfectly
add me to skype i want to see your error if i remember i fix it its not belong to database anyway add me to skype
lo1997xd

P.S
this is the client

Understandable. I will give this client a try, I also added you on skype.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so what's special in twsro anyway ? same poop as vsro !!
the only files i like is Jsro , not so old like ecsro/zszc , also not new like vsro it's the middle and everyone like it
i hope someone make a server with those files and creat a simple bot and his server will rock

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you please upload again the files seems they have been deleted

Back