Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

upload Files-New-Jop-System-Client-Patcher.again.Vsro.v193 by:TheRock2007

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think this speaks for it's self

The same trojan is in the client also

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not blaming you.
I'm warning the server developers and owners.
It's just that after I downloaded this server and this client my computer started to act up so now after I cleaned my pc and reinstalled windows I downloaded the files again and scanned them on virustotal and this is what came up.

And from what I hear the problem is in the client(you used the same client as on the post you mentioned and I just scanned them also and same problem) Only the server files were uploaded from your computer(they are not the same files as the ones from the post you mentioned).
It's possible that the server files were just infected by the client while you were developing them or something and you uploaded the server files afterwards and voila : infected server files for the masses

Like I said I'm not blaming you.
These things can happen sometimes.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not blaming you.
I'm warning the server developers and owners.
It's just that after I downloaded this server and this client my computer started to act up so now after I cleaned my pc and reinstalled windows I downloaded the files again and scanned them on virustotal and this is what came up.

And from what I hear the problem is in the client(you used the same client as on the post you mentioned and I just scanned them also and same problem) Only the server files were uploaded from your computer(they are not the same files as the ones from the post you mentioned).
It's possible that the server files were just infected by the client while you were developing them or something and you uploaded the server files afterwards and voila : infected server files for the masses

Like I said I'm not blaming you.
These things can happen sometimes.

????????????
because there are always envious???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey... TheRock2007 ... thanks for DB ... and I'll w8 for new uploads : )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use this db and server files make a server,but when create charactor,s1027
could you help me,please ?

i have cleaned db . which client should i use ,please
thanks for any help .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

After I make all server up, i try to login, but when I enter captcha, sro_client crashes... Anyone knows whats is this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi all brother I have a problem when I go logging and select the chararter entering the game takes me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New Link DownLoad Client + Files + Program Mega

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me TheRock2007
failed to run client
捕获123.JPG - upload Files-New-Jop-System-Client-Patcher.again.Vsro.v193 by:TheRock2007 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back