Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VSRO] Arabia Town, 125skill goods DB and Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me pls! I need to enter the sro client ! i have change the Version of Media.pk2 to 1.188 and also changed the ip adress

and i have patched the Sro_client.exe to 1.188 and patched it with no error and no chinese error and xtrap! but after that

i cant start the client because it says | Ezzo Online Launcher has Stopped working and when i try it with the edxloader 6 it saz Sro_client has stopped working!

pls i need help! teach or somethink me please >(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
full bug.
bug skill 125 ( Dame )
bug item
bug pet
bug add shop
Help Me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anybody knows how to fix the damage of euro char?because in this database normal attack has higher damage than attack with skill for the euro race? but for chinese there is no bug like this..pls help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friends me again, my intention is not to steal credits to anyone, but I like to share with friends ragezone

DB arab map + Skill :

Client :

Server files :

Loader :

Do not give them more information about these because I'm bored xD but are good.

This Post is Informational not give me the credits of this.
I will remove the download link in 2 weeks

Fix link
backuplast.rar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cài được game rồi à ! Cho xin cái Client nào :D
pm FB : MinhPhu nhé :D

Back