Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VSro Server/Client with mastery limit 130

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hi!
I want to share the patched GameServer and sro_client executable for those who cant patch them on their own.

!!I didnt find the adresses that need to be patched, credits for those go to Jangan, Chern0byl, PX2000, asuradoll, mime and some other guy for the client side mastery 120+ fix (i cant remember his name) !!

I just edited the executables the way they released.

What these fixes are?
Well ..

- GameServer (VSRO):
  • Fixed Rates to be higher than x2,5
  • Disable creation of huge dmp files
  • Max Level 125
  • Max Mastery Limit 375/250
  • Greenbook disabled
  • 500B Max Stall/Consignment limit
  • EU Mastery fixed to go up to 260
  • Quest:RaiseEvent error fixed
  • Fix the Crash after lvl 120
Download:

- GatewayServer (VSRO and BR):
  • Fixed the GatewayCrasher
Please Note: When using this GatewayServer your SMC will fail at preparing a patch. So if you want to make a patch close this GatewayServer and open an unedited one, then apply the patch and start the patched GatewayServer again!
Download:

- sro_client:
  • Max Mastery level 130 (can level up higher than 120)
  • Max Level 125
  • Max Mastery Limit 375/250
  • Max Partymatching level 125
  • Greenbook disabled
  • 500B Max Stall/Consignment limit
  • Fix the rash after lvl 120
  • 500B Max Exchange/Storage/Guild Storage (Credits to me :D)
    Please note, Exchange/Storage edit still needs a ServerSide edit which i couldnt accomplish yet!
Download:

Have fun with them! Press like if i helped =)

regards,
LemoniscooL

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It isn't working. :)

The sro_client.exe working 100%

But when i try 120+ mastery upping. "Cannot learn due to mastery"...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Same for me, lvl up to 125 is able but when i try to skill another tree too (tested on EU). It stop by 115 (mastery 240/250)
---------------
CH is working till 125 (would you maybe change it to 130? Because sro_client shows me a (390) Mastery)

All in one: EU up is working but other tree stops on 115 (Mastery shows 240/250)
CH works till 125 (but mastery shows 390 and with Cap 125 it stops by 375)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Client virus total, not enough time for gameserver. going out :p

Just back ~added GS virus total

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score

are you using my gameserver.exe? if not, use SR Patcher (from chern0byl) to set max level to 125 or 130

CH is working till 125 (would you maybe change it to 130? Because sro_client shows me a (390) Mastery)
Change the max level to 130 (with SR Patcher from chern0byl)

All in one: EU up is working but other tree stops on 115 (Mastery shows 240/250)
CH works till 125 (but mastery shows 390 and with Cap 125 it stops by 375)
for me it works for both eu and ch to skill till max mastery limit .. you have to use my gameserver .exe or change yours with SR patcher to max mastery level 390

Client virus total, not enough time for gameserver. going out :p

Just back ~added GS virus total

thanks but i cant see those links it says some error with SSL or sth like that, anyways my kaspersky small office security doesnt show any viruses

Too late xP

yea too late ;D
why too late? didnt see any release with skill mastery able to be leveled higher than 120

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
are you using my gameserver.exe? if not, use SR Patcher (from chern0byl) to set max level to 125 or 130

Change the max level to 130 (with SR Patcher from chern0byl)

for me it works for both eu and ch to skill till max mastery limit .. you have to use my gameserver .exe or change yours with SR patcher to max mastery level 390

thanks but i cant see those links it says some error with SSL or sth like that, anyways my kaspersky small office security doesnt show any viruses

why too late? didnt see any release with skill mastery able to be leveled higher than 120

Which "SR Patcher" do you use for ?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
bro we dont have any problem with chinese Mastery Only problem with Eu Mastery
ah i see what you mean .. sorry will look into it again

Which "SR Patcher" do you use for ?
the one chern0byl released, the one from the stickies in this section .. anyways here is a link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f722/srpatcher-1-0-6-vietnam-796687/

full virus :?: sax
as i already said Kaspersky Small Office Security doesnt find any threads on those files, please show me a virus scan (that im able to view without ssl errors) or just copy it here in text so i can see what gets detected (i guess false positives .. dunno why)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gameserver adapt to Constantinople?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
can not you fit constantinepole
no sorry i never tried const fw and dont know how to add it yet

bro we dont have any problem with chinese Mastery Only problem with Eu Mastery
well i looked into it again and my guess would be that there is another check for european masteries (server or/and client side) that sets the mastery limit for eu chars to 240 because they are allowed to use 2 masteries (at max level) only where ch chars may use 3 (at max level)
im also guessing that its calculated on client side (based on ch mastery limit) but not on server side, if so it would work already .. but i dont know for sure as i couldnt find any adress that made it work after patching it
i will definately go on searching for this

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When you find the prob with EU skills it would be great. And if it isn't much work it would be great if you could tell me, or send me the same with lvl 130.

And SR Patcher , i know the release :) but i tested it on my pc and i don't make it work with :D that's why i asked. But thx for your reply!
Realy nice work and will help us all i think !

Master Summoner
Reaction score
u dont get it guys you need to have skill in EU race that is higher then lv 120 so u can level up to lv 121
EU mastery wont get up till ur character have skill need to be higher then lv 120
so its works already but u just need to fix EU skill cuz everyone down it to lv 120

thanks for that info will test it out (sadly i wasnt able to add 125 skills yet :D)
anyways can you show us a proof screen? ^^

Back