Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Finally how to add Avatar in Item Mall VSRO Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
AssassinS Silkroad
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Finally how to add Avatar in Item Mall VSRO Files

sure i did ...

when i add the avatar on refshogoods.txt its apper but not sell able

the Avatar Which u want add in Database or not ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

well i have almost all avatars in mall "that before see this guide"

and when i was try to add new one wasnt add now its added but not sell able

thos avatars (Hallowen"Witch",Winter,Devil wing, EU Wedding, CH Wedding)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

that cause you guys should make package for it just the packageitem's can sold in the shop's or item mall
=)
when i have a time i will make guide :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

thx i do it

but same new items like tree

:D

i will try to find code for others items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi all.
How to add NEW AVATARS to database?
Anyone have Database with all(60) avatars? and media.pk2 with all avatar??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i need that too :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hi all.
How to add NEW AVATARS to database?
Anyone have Database with all(60) avatars? and media.pk2 with all avatar??

i think we may Extract it from the Real Media of Sro

i am working on it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ty......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

missing avatar page - Finally how to add Avatar in Item Mall VSRO Files - RaGEZONE Forums
You can use this query to enable all avatars in server side (SRO_VT_SHARD):
this worked for me thx

This is the problem im getting now.I set all prices for silk and change all Saletag to 0 ( ZERO ). i really need help . can some one show me what im needing to do?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
AssassinS Silkroad
Reaction score
Are you sure u make step 1 ??
Edit in Media Side
Code:
/server_dep/silkroad/textdata/refpackageitem.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you sure u make step 1 ??
Edit in Media Side
Code:
/server_dep/silkroad/textdata/refpackageitem.txt
Will this make the list show up under the avatar tab? Like the pic i posted?

Retired
Reaction score
Sorry, i was very angry. I understand a free guide, a put his time to write it. For me this tutorial is like 20% of what you need to know, rest of 80% you need to pm the owner of guide to pay him and learn you. If i would know exactly how to add/edit etc. Step by step/click by click, some debug in case of errors,for retarded ppl like me who get this a little harder but he really want to learn something. Not a guide with copy/paste with 3 rows just for your post to count ++ on profile?

I could write a guide in 3 days but i know that guide is perfect.

Ps. I don't need to start threads to read other posts. This account have some time, i don't bother other usser around here, i just follow and try to learn something if a guide 100% complete.

I played silkroad very long time, i got interested how things works on server side.
Probably i must pay for a full guide, and that i will do. Give a pm if someone have time.
Have a nice day.

Do the same like I did couple of years ago. Comprehend what JoyMax did with the database. The most important tables for adding (in this case) avatars are
_RefObjCommon (regular initial string/part of the item),
_RefObjItem (for the item behavior, stackability, "Blues" slot count, etc.),
_RefPackageOfItem (the initial shop entry for items, having links to / recalls data of the table RefObjCommon. This table does also handle the "Popularity" of an item. If you open your item mall, you will get the welcome page with new, hot and recommended items. You can set them by tweaking the "SaleTag" in this table for that specific item),
_RefPricePolicyOfItem (obviously price stuff, if gold, silk, giftsilk, etc),
_RefScrapOfPackageItem (in this case nothing special, just an entry. For everything else, it might be additional conditions like durability count on purchase, inheriting blues, etc),
and finally,
_RefShopGoods (adding the item to the item mall. The most important part, also a critical one, here is: SlotIndex. If you have for instance 10 avatars at the "MALL_AVATAR_DRESS" (which is the regular Dress tab at your Item Mall ingame), the SlotIndex stops counting at "9". If you add a new avatar to the shop, assure that the SlotIndex is always a "Previous_Count+1", which is in this case "10" for your 11th Avatar Dress).
It is all about searching, viewing, comprehending, learning and executing. Just search for existing avatars and "backengineer" the stuff JoyMax did there. There is no better guide then teaching it yourself the things on your personal taste, speed and way.

If you want to learn Stored Procedure stuff, frankly not a guide but yet fully working stored procedures, look for "WitchyMoo"s (was he/she called like that?) threads. I have read his/her queries and whatnot, and was able to create my own custom advanced things for my database. No one needs to be ashamed about learning stuff from someone else, so, stick to it, advance yourself. Knowledge is everything.

Have a nice day and good luck with your editing and project! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do the same like I did couple of years ago. Comprehend what JoyMax did with the database. The most important tables for adding (in this case) avatars are
_RefObjCommon (regular initial string/part of the item),
_RefObjItem (for the item behavior, stackability, "Blues" slot count, etc.),
_RefPackageOfItem (the initial shop entry for items, having links to / recalls data of the table RefObjCommon. This table does also handle the "Popularity" of an item. If you open your item mall, you will get the welcome page with new, hot and recommended items. You can set them by tweaking the "SaleTag" in this table for that specific item),
_RefPricePolicyOfItem (obviously price stuff, if gold, silk, giftsilk, etc),
_RefScrapOfPackageItem (in this case nothing special, just an entry. For everything else, it might be additional conditions like durability count on purchase, inheriting blues, etc),
and finally,
_RefShopGoods (adding the item to the item mall. The most important part, also a critical one, here is: SlotIndex. If you have for instance 10 avatars at the "MALL_AVATAR_DRESS" (which is the regular Dress tab at your Item Mall ingame), the SlotIndex stops counting at "9". If you add a new avatar to the shop, assure that the SlotIndex is always a "Previous_Count+1", which is in this case "10" for your 11th Avatar Dress).
It is all about searching, viewing, comprehending, learning and executing. Just search for existing avatars and "backengineer" the stuff JoyMax did there. There is no better guide then teaching it yourself the things on your personal taste, speed and way.

If you want to learn Stored Procedure stuff, frankly not a guide but yet fully working stored procedures, look for "WitchyMoo"s (was he/she called like that?) threads. I have read his/her queries and whatnot, and was able to create my own custom advanced things for my database. No one needs to be ashamed about learning stuff from someone else, so, stick to it, advance yourself. Knowledge is everything.

Have a nice day and good luck with your editing and project! :)

Hello, i read your post...no words. Just THANK YOU. I will follow what did you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back