Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

►Make Your Private Server For Beginners(Part 2)◄

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add me in Icq if u have, since i reinstalled my system number: 456420978

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey lembo i add u on skype great tut but i cant download vsro 1.188 client it says take 10hrs but after about 4hr it errors
is there a wait to use another as a base

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys and first i wish you a Happy new year !

I got a problem with my SRO private server.
When i try to open SR_GameServer ( at first time ) i get this errors:

LeMbo - ►Make Your Private Server For Beginners(Part 2)◄ - RaGEZONE Forums

instead of creating the regions like this:

I've downloaded the last kSRO data.pk2 and extracted it to server's data folder.
Any solutions ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything was going great until I tried to start GlobalManager. All I get is this error:

Code:
there is no assigned ip for certifying server [Global Manager]

Any suggestions? Dont know where I could have gone wrong, I switched all IPs and the .bat says CertServer is running on the changed IP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything was going great until I tried to start GlobalManager. All I get is this error:

Code:
there is no assigned ip for certifying server [Global Manager]

Any suggestions? Dont know where I could have gone wrong, I switched all IPs and the .bat says CertServer is running on the changed IP

Post all your documents where u had to edit something i will check it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Post all your documents where u had to edit something i will check it

all files that required IP changing, packed into a .rar
-- I changed all passwords to **PASSWORD** for this

I'm stumped!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi there everybody!! i'm new here i speak two languages (english,spanish) i am looking for someone that can help us with our Server called Pandora. we're almost getting it done but the server has small details to be fixed. i really need some help, for me and my older brother who is the server's owner. i'm a GM on the game and we offer the opportunity to let become a GM anyone that could help us and besides the $$$ %%% that you could get/.

i hope that the best gamers can help us to finish with the details of our server please!!! for help information and anything else you can send me an email to: misterioso_2030@hotmail.com or send me a request to skype: crazychef2030
PLEASE HELP!!! US I HAVE PLAYED MANY SERVERS AND I TELL YOU; THIS ONE IS GOOD AND COOL BUT we need to fix some details!!! i speak spanish if you got troubles on english understanding me...:rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey scgmm sry for late reply school is taking my time : D. In the "ini" folder the file srnodeType "wip=hg.scg-mc.comnip=hg.scg-mc.com" is wrong i guess, your IP is here required...try it out !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey scgmm sry for late reply school is taking my time : D. In the "ini" folder the file srnodeType "wip=hg.scg-mc.comnip=hg.scg-mc.com" is wrong i guess, your IP is here required...try it out !

I used the numeric ip as well, the hg.scg resolves to my ip. I'll try it again with all numbers, and if I'm still having an issue I'll upload those files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Give more details about "fixing some details" and also I guess all your "problems" u want to fix, there are a lot of tut's in this forum... just check it out.

help my error D: D:D:D:D:D:D: D:!

Hmmm something is wrong with your database check all ur configurations, I dont really know where this error comes from I need to see it somehow like Teamviewer.....Also for all ppl who want to have another DB just check Static's DB it's awesome and everything works perfect---> http://forum.ragezone.com/f722/complete-120-cap-13d-database-814711/ If u got Errors your Brain got errors because everything works 100% dont even try to post errors ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi thanks for your Guide

Edit:
Fixed after a simple Computer Restart
but now the next problem:

I use your V188 client with sro_client.exe(no Xtrap)
Okay first i tried with IPinput doesnt work.
Then is used Edxloader Redirect tested with my ip and port 15779 and testet with port 15880
but both don't work. The Screen is flickering two times and then nothing. No message no anything.

I hope anyone can help.

Info: Server is Running Fine no error messages,in SMC all services started and Green. only problem now is the Client Problem.If I have overlooked anything.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, please help my error D:

Please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
are server is running 100% great,the problem is we can't find the luancher to login intu or serv...what can i do to login into my serv

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this problem :s
Someone help me?

Yea had the same problem....didnt fix it yet with those files, i just use another database gamer server client and stuff and working everthing fine, just go to my post before and click on link.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo LemBo what causes the not showable Skill names and stuff also item names etc are not shown like this Untitled - ►Make Your Private Server For Beginners(Part 2)◄ - RaGEZONE Forums really dont know why its obvious the media but doesnt make sense, since i got static db and media ...maybe uv got an idea

Is it that's why ? Untitled2 - ►Make Your Private Server For Beginners(Part 2)◄ - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT// Got it.. edited another dextdata

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back