Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up a server based on VSRO server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files

Cherno could you answer what possibly could be the problem to my problem lol. IS on page 4 , last post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

strConnectA = "Provider=SQLOLEDB;Data Source=Skeyline-Home\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=SRO_VT_ACCOUNT;"

now i got this Error from Gameserver: Failed to getting silk data: unknown success code(An error occured...)

any solution?

Reaction score

Im still having trouble.

I have , global + agentserver + farm manager + download server + agent server + gateway server + machine manager all connecting to each other fine.

But Sharmanager just doesnt open. It opens and instantly closes. I already did the IIS and ftp server. And just checked and both work.

Im running out of idea why shard manager and gameserver just wont open and stay open instead of instantly closing.

Seems, something is wrong with

a) billing
b) srShard.ini database connection/ODBC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Cher, is possible start server fully not starting MachineManager? mine no start, but server start normally and entering in smc server start with no erros.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Chern0byl - Setting up a server based on VSRO server files - RaGEZONE Forums

first question should i make all patches ?

2nd question i created the server on hamachi ip , will i edit media with hamachi ip ? or local ip ? and can i use bloody client ? or legendarydev's 1.118 client ?

3nd question , can i run server w/o machine manager ? , cuz its crashes every time i cant find the solution , everything running fine w/o machine manager

waiting the answers :)

Reaction score

Cher, is possible start server fully not starting MachineManager? mine no start, but server start normally and entering in smc server start with no erros.

Check my post at CAZELAND's thread, where he posted files i released. I gave a link to updated SMC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Cherno i will post what I have for billing and srShard.ini database connection/odbc

If i put this in my browser " " of course with my ip. It will show this

Code:
HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden

The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.

Is my first time using IIS so , if the site is not supposed to show that than im doing something wrong.

Shar.ini

Code:
[global]
count=1
[entry0]
id=64
global_operation_id=20
operation_type=22
name=SRO
query=DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=DAYAN-PC\SQLEXPRESS;DSN=SRO_VT_SHARD;UID=ihavemyusernamehere;PWD=andmypasswordhere;DATABASE=SRO_VT_SHARD
query=DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=DAYAN-PC\SQLEXPRESS;DSN=SRO_VT_SHARDLOG;UID=myusernamehere;PWD=andmypasswordhere;DATABASE=SRO_VT_SHARDLOG
capacity=1000
shard_manager_node_id=705
u1=240
u2=208
u3=17
u4=1
u5=0
u6=0
u7=0

When it comes to ODBC. I have setup all 3 odbc with " SQL SERVER" each to its individual database.

I just cant seem to figure out whats the problem.

For DBCONNECT.ASP

Code:
<%
Dim DBConnA, strConnectA
Set DBConnA = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
strConnectA = "Provider=DAYAN-PC\SQLEXPRESS;Data Source=192.168.x.x;Initial Catalog=SRO_VT_ACCOUNT;user ID=mydatabaseusername;password=mydatabasepassword;"
DBConnA.Open strConnectA

%>

of course with my ip again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Chern check my post in this page. You see anything wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Chernobyl can you help me? or anyone
i start sro, but my client crash after 2 second (sro_client.exe stopped working) what should i do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have a feeling cause i saw it in another serverfiles. That am i supposed to have a "billin.ini" or "billing.cfg" in my files? Cause if i am , than i dont have it.

Reaction score

Cherno i will post what I have for billing and srShard.ini database connection/odbc

If i put this in my browser " " of course with my ip. It will show this

Code:
HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden

The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.

Is my first time using IIS so , if the site is not supposed to show that than im doing something wrong.

Shar.ini

Code:
[global]
count=1
[entry0]
id=64
global_operation_id=20
operation_type=22
name=SRO
query=DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=DAYAN-PC\SQLEXPRESS;DSN=SRO_VT_SHARD;UID=ihavemyusernamehere;PWD=andmypasswordhere;DATABASE=SRO_VT_SHARD
query=DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=DAYAN-PC\SQLEXPRESS;DSN=SRO_VT_SHARDLOG;UID=myusernamehere;PWD=andmypasswordhere;DATABASE=SRO_VT_SHARDLOG
capacity=1000
shard_manager_node_id=705
u1=240
u2=208
u3=17
u4=1
u5=0
u6=0
u7=0

When it comes to ODBC. I have setup all 3 odbc with " SQL SERVER" each to its individual database.

I just cant seem to figure out whats the problem.

For DBCONNECT.ASP

Code:
<%
Dim DBConnA, strConnectA
Set DBConnA = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
strConnectA = "Provider=DAYAN-PC\SQLEXPRESS;Data Source=192.168.x.x;Initial Catalog=SRO_VT_ACCOUNT;user ID=mydatabaseusername;password=mydatabasepassword;"
DBConnA.Open strConnectA

%>

of course with my ip again.

Leave data provider as it was, change Source to DAYAN-PC\SQLEXPRESS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Temple : Reputation Check Faild ! - CShardSJ_TempleOfAnubisAndIsisGate

And SR_ShardManager crash...=\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Full log, please.

2011-09-13 22:56:39 [SR_ShardManager] Schedule Manager : g_pServerBodyOfMyself is NULL !!
2011-09-13 22:56:39 [SR_ShardManager] Schedule Manager : g_pServerBodyOfMyself is NULL !!
2011-09-13 22:56:39 [FarmManager] server cord established : 21
2011-09-13 22:56:40 [SR_ShardManager] Schedule Manager : g_pServerBodyOfMyself is NULL !!
2011-09-13 22:56:40 [SR_ShardManager] Schedule Manager : g_pServerBodyOfMyself is NULL !!
2011-09-13 22:56:40 [SR_ShardManager] server cord established : 1
2011-09-13 22:56:40 [SR_ShardManager] server cord established : 2
2011-09-13 22:56:40 [SR_GameServer] server cord established : 15 (
2011-09-13 22:56:40 [SR_ShardManager] server cord established : 3
2011-09-13 22:56:40 [AgentServer] server cord established : 15
2011-09-13 22:57:29 [SR_ShardManager] SR_ShardManager is initialized successfully
2011-09-13 22:57:29 [SR_ShardManager] BillingServer is Dead!!
2011-09-13 22:57:30 [AgentServer] 705:SR_ShardManager is blind : 0 users are banned
2011-09-13 22:57:30 [SR_GameServer] server cord closed : 15
2011-09-13 22:57:30 [FarmManager] server cord closed : 21

i think this is it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Leave data provider as it was, change Source to DAYAN-PC\SQLEXPRESS.

I did that , this shardmanager sure really does not want to open at all.. :grr: . Just instantly closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back