Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up a server based on VSRO server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files

All seems fine but...
Chern0byl - Setting up a server based on VSRO server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Where is error ?

Good nigth.

I'm trying to open a server by hamachi, I have this same problem.
could someone help me?

tanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, I am from Russia. Sorry to write through an interpreter. I want to run Sro-server but does not work. Help please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chern0byl pm me in skype : essakhalid i need help for something

Chern0byl pm me in skype : essakhalid i need help for something

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
I got the following Problem.

Everything working fine but i can't start DownloadServer

cannot certify server body : [DownloadServer][192.168.56.1]

How can i change the DownloadServer IP ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did everything well but now when i start game : Client Startup Crashes Why??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well, i've fellow all steps and were awesome, but when i start GlobalManager i got this Error --» Failed To Request Certification ..
so i hope u can help me plz , thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files

I had this problem "cannot establish keep alive session : 192.168.X.X 15880 (bind 0.0.0.0)"

I think is bcuz bad connection string in DBCoonect.asp

Then i changed like this:

<%
Dim DBConnA, strConnectA
Set DBConnA = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
strConnectA = "Provider=SQLOLEDB;Data Source=MI-PCNAME\SQLEXPRESS;UID=sa;PWD=sa_psw;DATABASE=SRO_VT_ACCOUNT;"
DBConnA.Open strConnectA
%>

Put attention to string parameters changed:

Initial catalog change to DATABASE and positioned to final
User iD change to UID
Password
change to PWD

You can test this dowloading this file and paste into wwwroot folder, later open browser en write localhost:8080 (this if you change the port to 8080 in IIS):

Note: this code will check records in TB_User and return all rows in a table, if you can see that records, the connection Works fine, ofc you need to have at least 1 record in that table.

I test that and Works perfectly, solve connection problem and stop that message. Another important thing is, check if filezilla is working fine before run all services and the URL in server.cfg is well written.

For the files that open and close instantly, require remove from DEP, to do this, press windoes key + pause key, or go to mypc icon right click and open properties, now go to Advanced system settings, after that click in 'Advanced' tab and press Settings button in Performance área,, in the new Windows go to Data Execution Prevention and add all .exe in your server folder, including smc, and silkroad game exes too.

I hope this help someone
I use Windows 7 64bit and SQLServer 2008 R2 Express. I set in IIS DefaultAppPool to .NET 4, check that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back