• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to setup Wampserver on mssql

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Download Wampserver and install
Secound Download Wampserver php Addon and install
Click on the WAMP icon -> PHP -> Version and select 5.3.1
Click on the WAMP icon -> PHP -> PHP Extensions then check php_mssql and php_pdo_mssql
Download ntwdblib.dll
Put in the two following directories:
wamp\bin\php\php5.3.1
wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.11\bin
Restart Wampserver and you're Done !

Hope will help
Good Luck !

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to setup Wampserver on mssql

I now this thread is old, but I still wanted to comment on it. PHP 5.3.8 does not support php_mssql. The link you provide is right however. PHP version 5.3.1 does support php_mssql

Always Trolling Around
Reaction score

I now this thread is old, but I still wanted to comment on it. PHP 5.3.8 does not support php_mssql. The link you provide is right however. PHP version 5.3.1 does support php_mssql

it will support with this ntwdblib.dll its an old dll and im using it old sht good sht ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i Update the links and version, now works 100%

Back