• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Solution of C9 (AgentServer: Token Timeout)

Extacy plýs !!!
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Solution of C9 (AgentServer: Token Timeout)

Thanks, i do remember trying this previously and getting pink fatal msg in one of the vsro exe files but i will try it once more. If for some reason it works this time then i will be in trouble because my ip is dynamic! All hope is not lost though as i have DMZ to try next!

Nope does not work, i dont really know why i tried it in the first place! from the same network, on another computer i cannot join through the global ip. Here is what i got. Try joining now and i will let server on and see if others can actually join to it.

if you do that to your ip you are basically defining another local ip so I dont expect it to work really, but i do welcome anyone to try join my server, the ip is on the picture below and vsro client needed is v188!

View attachment 110658

First install xamp or appserv :) and check if another people can join to ur web :)
and enable DMZ !!! 1 - Solution of C9 (AgentServer: Token Timeout) - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - Solution of C9 (AgentServer: Token Timeout) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

First install xamp or appserv :) and check if another people can join to ur web :)
and enable DMZ !!! View attachment 110678View attachment 110679

I opened port 21 & 14147 for filezilla, 8080 for http billing, and turned off windows firewall; now i get disconnected from server window but i will try with the no xtrap agent and see if that works...

My wip and nip are set to local ip so i will change them to global using the trick in this guide and report back.
~ checked and did not work again with the AgentServer_no_xtrap! Something is not right with the AgentServer_no_xtrap exe...

Ports to filezilla seem to work over global ip so i know it is not the ports. The AgentServer_no_xtrap seems to always give (c9) when joining from global ip; with the original AgentServer i get the "disconnected from server" message when i try to log in.

Thanks for your help, it is working fine now! i got it working with DMZ. The problem was windows firewall, that's why it didn't work on my first try! Also router needed a restart after i enabled DMZ. It works like a charm now! no need to spoof or use any ipv4 tricks included on this guide!! I will make a tutorial so all noobs can benefit from this... Let me know if anyone want's me to make a tutorial on how create a server that your friends con connect to via internet and not hamachi!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for your help, it is working fine now! i got it working with DMZ. The problem was windows firewall, that's why it didn't work on my first try! Also router needed a restart after i enabled DMZ. It works like a charm now! no need to spoof or use any ipv4 tricks included on this guide!! I will make a tutorial so all noobs can benefit from this... Let me know if anyone want's me to make a tutorial on how create a server that your friends con connect to via internet and not hamachi!
[/QUOTE]

Yes i would like to see what u doing to make it right...im using dynamic ip and behind router,cant do anything for now..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes i would like to see what u doing to make it right...im using dynamic ip and behind router,cant do anything for now..[/QUOTE]

ok ill make one as soon as i get some free time.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Better not to forward GlobalManager and billing port for more security...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my problem is that my friend can login to my server but me not -.-
how i can fix it ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
getting this
cannot certify server body : [GatewayServer][my ip]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a problem, when i compile the certification with my wan ip i get an exception.

I can't open the compiled certification with my wan ip. any idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same Problem all player out in my network have C9 in My Network Open No Problem And when chick my Ports At I Found all port in my Server.cfg Work and Give me Success

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Work for me, make sure that these port are open(forwarding via router): 15779,15780,15884(special is this if not you'll get timeout token again).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Work for me, make sure that these port are open(forwarding via router): 15779,15780,15884(special is this if not you'll get timeout token again).
Hey..Can you explain how you did it?

I'm using dynamic dns and DMZ but i get the same problem (C9 Error). Ty

Back