Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add a item to a NPC

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ill just give you a warning, do not use this version of the program to edit your NPC's if you use V17 (spec_item).
When you do so, you might get error's, or random NPC's spawn everywhere (event NPC's), and name's of NPC's get fucked up.

You could call this guide "outdated" since it does not work with V17, unless you recode the prgoram, wich is easily possible since the SOURCE of this program has been released by the creator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ill just give you a warning, do not use this version of the program to edit your NPC's if you use V17 (spec_item).
When you do so, you might get error's, or random NPC's spawn everywhere (event NPC's), and name's of NPC's get fucked up.

You could call this guide "outdated" since it does not work with V17, unless you recode the prgoram, wich is easily possible since the SOURCE of this program has been released by the creator.

Could you please make another guide which explains how to add items to npc's with etiooms files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello can you make a guide on how to seprate putting items in npc

example:
Upcutstone rarity = 1
Re-stat Scroll rarity = 1
Red Scroll rarity = 2

and i put the upcut and restat scroll in npc tab 0

then i put red scroll on npc tab 1

heres what happen the tab 1 is fine it only got the restat scroll and upcut stone
but on the tab 2 of the npc theres the restat scroll and upcut stone and redscroll

i want to separate the redscroll on the next tab only the redscroll was supposed to be on the tab 1 but it got the upcut and redscroll there cuz the rarity of those was 1.. so when i put the rarity of the tab 1 redscroll its something like this

AddVenderItem( 0, IK3_SCROLL, -1, 0, 1, 1);
AddVenderItem( 1, IK3_SCROLL, -1 0, 2, 1);

i just want to separate items on shop i dont know how...
like i want on tab 1 only redscroll and tab 0 only upcut and restat

i tried reversing the rarity its the same when rarity 2 used the rarity 1 on the same item(IK3_SCROLL) who are rared 1 will be there even though you used rarity 2

i thought it would be like if the rarity was 2 only the item with rarity 2 will be there seems like im wrong ? if the rarity 2 is there rarity below that 2 will be there too seems like that? or i missed something?

Back