Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to use Beast Editor (Detailed)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everybody.

First of all i did this guide coz some people asked me for it. Yes i know there is another guide already but im not going to tell you the same things.
Pls dont flame this guide or it'll be closed.
Mods, if you dont want this guide just delete or close it, even if i think some people may find it usefull.

Im going to update this guide when i find new commands, Beast Tricks or if someone ask me for it in PM.

Now let's go:

-Adding PK Zones-

Many people asked me for "how to make pk zones or free pk zones" and so:
- Open your beast editor
- Go to the left sidebar menu and find from Object the red folder called "region"

Lykos94 - How to use Beast Editor (Detailed) - RaGEZONE Forums

Now you have to drag it on your world. The "green cube" will be invisible when you play.

Now you can edit you area size like red points show you.
Then press Left on the cube and choose "Proprieties"

Now you get that screen and you can choose what you want. Scroll it down and you'll find "PK Zones"
!IMPORTANT!
PK Zones = Like in PvP Maps. You get bad karma for killing other players.
Free PK Zones = Like in Arena. No bad Karma!

Now just save it and should be done!:thumbup1:

-Adding Mobs (and Other)-

You can simply add the mob you want doing that:
-Go to your left sidebar menu and choose the red "mvr" folder. When you open it you'll see 2 subfolders and some files that we will call "general".
I begin talking about subfolders:
1 Subfolder : NPC
Yea, you can edit those too from here, coz when you create a map and you save it, you save it in .DYO too (the file with NPC location). From here you can get the NPC you want and put it in your game. After this you can change him by pressing left and then Propieties.
!Not Tested!
We all know that NPC have all a dialog text where is written what they say. I assure you that with putting NPC ingame you will phisically see them, but there could be some errors with their dialogs...
There are no error for sure only if you change their name from the original one.

2 Subfolder : MOBS
From here you can get all the mob you want. There shouldnt be any error (i didnt find any) coz mobs don't need any dialog txt xD
General Files
This files aren't NPC nor MOBS: I'll get Male Character for example. You'll be able to drag it in your map and you'll be able to change his name an proprieties.

-Revival Points-

Ok, now you have your map, you completed all, added mobs too...but when you accidentaly die you immediatly goto Flaris. Lol? Why?
But you can fix it! Just make a revival point. A revival point is the place where you immediatly go when you die. There are currently 4 revs (REVival pointS xD) in all Madrigal (World 1),
1 in Azria (World 2) and another 1 in Coral Island (world 3).
Now if you add a new world you have to create a point IN it where you go when you die.

1- Go to Your left sidebar menu and find again the red folder "mvr". Now get from it the obj called revival

2- Put it in your map (here players will resurrect)
3- Edit it! Left->Proprieties and you'll see a so simple window:
just put the name you want there

4- Now press ok! The last thing you need to do is go to the main menu (the one with File - Edit - Object - Terrain....)
and choose World (W)-> Revival To.
Then do like in image ^^

The 2 keys you put (in image is said Name you want) must be the SAME!
Now Press Ok and save! Done!

-Making Waterfall-

First update. Here is how to make beautiful waterfalls.

1- Go to your left sidebar menu and look for obj red folder. Now look for SFX Darkon12
2- Then you must go to Cloud->cloud01
I dont explained it well so here an image xD

3- This is the obj we will use
4- Press SPACE to lock an object (only LOCKED SFX object could be resized)
5- Now just make the obj smaller and smaller till you get it reversed.
6- Increase the Y variable and put lots of them for making the waterfall

Hope it helps. I found a video for it too...but isnt really clear...

-Color Painting-

Even if you should already know how to paint your map with all colour, i received a pm where asked for adding it in this tutorial. So here is how to do:

1- Open your Beast Editor. Now DON'T close any panel you see.
2- Open your map/make new
3- Now go to your Terrain Editor panel and choose Color Edit
!IMPORTANT! Remember the GRAY colour is the defaul color, so if you like to delete all you colours just choose gray
4- Now choose the colour you want. Press ok
5- Done ^^

-Tips-

-Fog-

When you are making your map there is a fog that doesnt allow you to see all the map. Putting of this Fog could be makeing easier you working.
How to do : go to the top of your beast editor and find (next to World (W)) the View table. Select Fog from it and you'll see all in your map ^^

Im going to update this guide. For any question just PM me or reply here xD

Credits:
Lykos94 - Making guide
OffiGM - Revival tools
xDrago - I use his beast
Gargash - Waterfall video
Mica - Making Beast Editor v1.0
(If you want credits or you think i forgot someone just reply)

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Thanks lykos, i didnt knew botu the pk zones, its helpful. +1 and thanked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you want the tutorial from aeonsoft :):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LOL. tutorial from aeonsoft.Knot94, can you find some tutorial from Aeonsoft on how to use the official files I'm still confused :w00t:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
lawl aeonsofts korean guide. Too bad i cant read korean =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm, that's just to prove the waterfall works fine in game.. and to give ideas on how to construct it.. :p that was literally a 3 minute build.. so... don't be hating

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
To be honest, Aeonsoft made this crap lol. Or its just using it, since there is a guide in korean for the aeonsoft developers XD

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Could you upload the english beast editor maybe?
It seems like you are using an English Version, I can only find Deutch(German) Version :(

And a really nice guide ^^ Thanks!

Edit::.. Question; Is there anyway to change the X Y Z Angels on a world? :p Thanks ^^

Last edited:
Back