Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'll say it once and I'll say it again.

I don't understand the QQfest over released official files when we all use official files in some shape or form for ALL Private servers (and not just limited to flyff)

I would rather have an emulator than the actual official files myself, however until then, I will work on these until someone with the integrity can create something that's functioning and better.

I'd ask everyone whom is going to rant at these files to create an emulator or contribute. Flaming/Trolling is not getting anyone anywhere.

I feel bad for people who paid for them but this is owned by Aeonsoft, not X person's name. Lets get together and make an emulator. When it boils down to it...its whether if its functional.

The files are functional and there may be people who release them on their servers. However, its the server which has the best stuff [even if its an emulator].

I hate the flaming but I hate the complaining even worse.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol welcome to leechzone? I've been here? By the way what are you going to call your server =D?

Never said i was going to make a server , im more a tester/developer so i'm taking these to look at them =)

Seriously , i am. Why make a server when i have to compete with others that have been here for years? It makes no sense even trying imo >_<

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As i was posting before i erased it to talk to that nab. There's still people dedicated to making a good emulator, that won't be idiotic about this. My advice to people. Download a rhsis source. Play with it.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

And what do you plan to do with the files?

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you mean me , i plan to run the server on my pc (localhost)and see what i can do in-game and see what kind of bugs/glitches there are and try to fix them , though if i fix them i doubt I'll release fixes. I find FlyFF fascinating with all these "official" stuff and emulators. Lol i sound like a code loving nerd <3 , Though i don't have all the files yet and i need the neuz still xD ( You never know , maybe i enjoy watching all this flame storms in the FluFF section. ( Yes FluFF) )

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol. If you enjoy fixing bugs. Again, go find a rhisis source. Because the little bugs there are to fix with v15 will most likely get fixed before you get done downloading the neuz.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol. If you enjoy fixing bugs. Again, go find a rhisis source. Because the little bugs there are to fix with v15 will most likely get fixed before you get done downloading the neuz.

To be honest i have almost all the sources and emulators on my working PC , I've already done a great deal of work with them XD Still though , i want to add these to my collection at least.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You guys already have the neuz to test it? D: damn~ I'm still waiting here.. because Google has failed me.

"These bugs were quite easy to fix" lol DevGage , your doubting him i assume.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You guys already have the neuz to test it? D: damn~ I'm still waiting here.. because Google has failed me.

"These bugs were quite easy to fix" lol DevGage , your doubting him i assume.
Neuz was included in the original release. :w00t:

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
>_> lucky people , when i went to that thread the links were already removed , so was that "suck my penis!".rar XD

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SERUS... why Rapidshare... do you hate us?

Rapid points >_> their like crack nowadays i swear

Though , thanks for the neuz.exe <3

edit : As a leecher i have to point out that theres no Item_DBF backup o_O..

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SERUS... why Rapidshare... do you hate us?

Rapid points >_> their like crack nowadays i swear

Though , thanks for the neuz.exe <3

edit : As a leecher i have to point out that theres no Item_DBF backup o_O..

There you go.
pass is "ragezone".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back