Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I tried to make my server public,But Then I can't connect to the world server. Why?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmmm is it the same story as before that it can only works on v15 beta files or both clients? (neuz files problems) :)

@UP: Error logs...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Flyff v15 Official Files Repack

and here comes the poop storm , bunch of flaming n cursing from people that payed like 400$ and up for the files

I just like to see how people got rich of retarded people who can't wait decently. Every official files will come here anyhow, there is no other way for all the leechers to gain them.

The people who paid 400$ for there files, i call these people the biggest leechers of all. Why can't they wait 2 weeks untill the files are on ragezone. They will ALWAYS be released here, you just need some time, and yeah the community failed once again, and i just laughed so hard at all the people who bought the files to be the first to have v15 up and running. So pointless.

Anyways, nice guide, just make sure this guide will give some errors here and there at 64bit versions.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I tried this repack but im have a problem logging in.
create character successful!. Yay! then "i want to enter the world"
when i entered the PIN for my created char im stuck in connecting
message...

how can i solve this? btw tried ankashi files too. it works for me but there are some bugs that i can't figure out how to fix

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How i can fix the problem with joining into World????
The Char dont want connect to world.

plz help me,

dennisdra

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
serus bro can you upload only the worldserver_nokey for not get dc because i cant download all the repack i have problem with rapidshare/megaupload thanx ^_^
only in estia canyon in the end its do to me this problem... and sometime in other worlds

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Shay, u dont need that worldserver_nokey.exe Read trough my posts in Almost in.
Anyways, the gm commands are fuxed up lol.
i got authority 'Z'and i cant amke ancients/crystals. I could do it before, but when i relogged, its gone. Tryed to make myself admin again, but no difference at all. Any help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so how to fix it bro its the multiserver stored procedure problem?? do this?
if yes you can upload to me that stored procedure bro^_^?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
U dont need to fix that, it aint the problem. Just read to my LAST posts in the thread :p
its bout serus and akantoshi

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I lol'd hard. Trying around 30 minutes to create an account :D Is a salt for sure kikugalanet? This evil game is saying all the time long logiin details incorrect. All is configured good hah...

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Yup its kikugalanet. And creating an acc is easy. use the usrCreateAccount procedure

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes I am using it. Can be the problem that ODBC is setted with Windows Auth and MSSQL with SQL Auth. ODBC wasn't working for 99% poeple in way it's said at guide.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A program uses it but when I tried to use same at ODBC my servers couldn't connect into datebase. And one guy did the same, it is working for him good.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hmmm follow the v14 odbc guide from theher0live but at log01, change the database to logging01 o.o Thats what i did

EDIT: if it still doesnt work, start over from the begin. And re-install mssql

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro can you say whats the problem here please??
its happend only in dungeons,near dungeons
because i dont know what you mean on the almost in thread
i read all your posts

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Just set it up like i said in the tread. use aknashi's Exes. aknashi's Account_DBF and the rest from Serus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back