Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff Video Tutorials

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello People!:w00t:

Since I've been working on flyff for a while I started making Video's about some flyff things! More will follow soon, but here on: you can check out my latest Tutorials!:thumbup:

Requests are welcome and adding as friend and subscribe would be great!:laugh:
You can also ask me questions with a PM, If possible below here!:D:

Enjoy the Tutorials!
Cya In Flyff:lol:

Last edited:
MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Looks to me like you have read some tutorials on ragezone, and just decided to make some videos based on the tutorials. Although its helpful. Thanks for the contribution.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice dude..ur helping the flyff community..!!

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Simple tutorials, yet useful to those that either are to lazy to read them at ragezone or doesn't understand text tutorials.

Good job.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you make a video tutorial on how to change cloaks stats and item stats

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No, it's not, but yet there are still people who are dumber than you thought.

Not only dumber but also just extremely lazy, this type of people are used to programs like dreamweaver. So they do not have to do anything.

Trust your senses
Reaction score
DreamWeaver...I remember I tried to use to make a websiteit but ended up using Notepad++
It's useful for beginners, I'm sure these kind of people will gain experience and move on.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Honestly, you don't gain any experience from Dreamweaver. It's just a program with limited functions, and you'll stuck with the terrible websites it can make.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see a few more tutorials from you. You could do a few resource editing tutorials, one would be adding items. Not very hard once you tried it.

Staff member
Reaction score
Yea, like add a skeleton weapon, stats, effect, etc..I could make some of these when im done with this school month, a lot of work, and my own gaming network is currently working on a lego universe server since the real lego universe is gonna close ;) so kinda busy atm. Loong online also comming up...and Domain is finally online, next tut will be in 1 week!

Reaction score
thanks for the contribution. this videos will help alot of newbies on how to set up a server, maybe you should make a source compiling tutorial, seems that alot of people cant do it by themselves.

Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for the contribution. this videos will help alot of newbies on how to set up a server, maybe you should make a source compiling tutorial, seems that alot of people cant do it by themselves.

I've had like 100 suggestions for that, but im not gonna make it yet, since my VS also doesn't want to compile it..and im working from basic to advanced.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ur youtube account has been banned :(
i want to see some tutorials about flyff..
i want to make my own flyff private server :(
i have v15 server and i want to put some v17 or v18 features but the problem is that i dont know how to do so..
please make a video tutorial :(

Back