Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP: Problem connecting to channel in v15 pls help!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i pick channel it disconnected but my internet is ok please help me!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is only 2 possibilities to fix this issue.
1. Check that your ports are working correctly in both the client and server.(Router and/or Modem. Configuration files.)
2. Contact your ISP and see if it is something that can be resolved on their end.(Perhaps a speed connection issue since this game uses winsocks for connecting.)

A great site to check and see if the ports are opened to the public.

BTW it is best not to spam the forums with the same question multiple times. Be patient and see if someone will respond to you. This forum isn't the busiest forum so it may take sometime to get the response that you are looking for.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Use this guide as your tools for success. Credits to Cuvvvie. The spoiler for "Putting your Server Online" is what you are looking for. You can choose to use his site to check the ports of the one that I have provided. Both are equally useful. These sites will allow you to check to see if the ports are being used and accessible outside of any local network which means a public domain.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f724/flyff-server-setup-guide-v15-1010044/

Back