Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Image-Heavy]How to compile the source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed the error. For those of you running windows 7 and are getting build errors c1033 turn off compatibility mode and run it normally...shockingly it works that way

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
getting this warning is pain in the butt

LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'NeuzD.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'SHELL32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'SHLWAPI.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'comdlg32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'ole32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF

i already install vs 2003 sp1
after finished rebuild 8 success but in the world server is having a warning like this...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
acc.JPG - [Image-Heavy]How to compile the source - RaGEZONE Forums
Please help me with this..everything was compiled but AccountServer wont..there is an error. what should i do to fix this error.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
imma ask.,.i try to compile the blessed source i have 7 success and 1 error in the last part.,the worldserver., how can fix thix?

repply asap.,

thanks more power

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sigh...
Show the error or read the error so you can fix it by your self.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Repost time, I felt it's time to just leave this here...Once again.
Well it's been time for me to create a guide on something. If you fail to compile the source from this guide, I will NOT spoonfeed/help you. You shouldn't have a server when you can't even follow a simple picture guide...
I haven't got an uploaded version of visual studio pro. Just download VS6.0 Arquitect or Enterprise edition from any popular torrent website (I can't link warez).
If this guide helped you don't forget to rep me up and like this post! It's all I ask in return for my time :)

You will need:
FlyFF Official Source
(I do not endorse the use of modified/released source versions. These tend to have backdoors/glitches and are, mostly, highly bugged. It's also better if you simply learn and code it yourself.)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2003 Professional version
(It MUST be Professional,enterprise or architect to work. Express versions will not work.)

Doesn't matter if you already downloaded SP1 version, this must still be installed no matter what.

Once you've got them all proceed this way.

1: Extract the source on C:\SRC\

FilixXx - [Image-Heavy]How to compile the source - RaGEZONE Forums

2: Go to Official Source, all and open all.sln

3: Visual c++ will now load your project.

4: Go to Tools, click Options.

5: Press Projects, VC++ Directories.

6: On the dropdown choose "Include files".

7: Create a new line

8: Add the following folders "Resource","DX_SDK","BOOST_SDK".

For example you create a new line and you have the source on C:\SRC\ so it should be "C:\SRC\Resource", "C:\SRC\Official Source\DX_SDK" and "C:\SRC\Official Source\BOOST_SDK"

In the end it should look something like this:

9:Now back to the dropdown select "Library Files" and add "C:\SRC\Official Source\Lib"

10: Press ok.

11: Right click AccountServer and choose properties.

12: On the "Use of MFC" dropdown choose "use standard windows libraries"

13: Press ok

14: Right click "Solution 'all' (8 projects) and choose properties.

15: Go to "Configuration properties" and n the dropdown choose "NoGameguard"

16: Set all to compile as Release and Neuz as NoGameguard

17: Click OK

18: Right click "Solution 'all' (8 projects')" and choose rebuild solution

19: Your source is now compiling! After all the 8 binaries are compiled go to "C:\SRC\Output\" to get them.

Hopefully someone will be able to get it compiling off this. If you need VS 2003 pro, PM me.

:): Very usefull guide,. (Y):thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the source i tried dont have resource

cant add /resource in the include files

reason: does not exist

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
    1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: AccountServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    2>------ Rebuild All started: Project: CacheServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    1>  StdAfx.cpp
    1>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(38): warning C4996: 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC': MBCS support in MFC is deprecated and may be removed in a future version of MFC.
    1>          d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(33) : see declaration of 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC'
    2>  StdAfx.cpp
    2>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(38): warning C4996: 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC': MBCS support in MFC is deprecated and may be removed in a future version of MFC.
    2>          d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(33) : see declaration of 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC'
    2>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afxv_w32.h(40): fatal error C1189: #error :  MFC does not support WINVER less than 0x0501.  Please change the definition of WINVER in your project properties or precompiled header.
    1>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afxv_w32.h(40): fatal error C1189: #error :  MFC does not support WINVER less than 0x0501.  Please change the definition of WINVER in your project properties or precompiled header.
    3>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Certifier, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    4>------ Rebuild All started: Project: CoreServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    4>  StdAfx.cpp
    3>  StdAfx.cpp
    4>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(38): warning C4996: 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC': MBCS support in MFC is deprecated and may be removed in a future version of MFC.
    4>          d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(33) : see declaration of 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC'
    3>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(38): warning C4996: 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC': MBCS support in MFC is deprecated and may be removed in a future version of MFC.
    3>          d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(33) : see declaration of 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC'
    3>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afxv_w32.h(40): fatal error C1189: #error :  MFC does not support WINVER less than 0x0501.  Please change the definition of WINVER in your project properties or precompiled header.
    4>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afxv_w32.h(40): fatal error C1189: #error :  MFC does not support WINVER less than 0x0501.  Please change the definition of WINVER in your project properties or precompiled header.
    5>------ Rebuild All started: Project: DatabaseServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    5>  StdAfx.cpp
    5>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(38): warning C4996: 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC': MBCS support in MFC is deprecated and may be removed in a future version of MFC.
    5>          d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(33) : see declaration of 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC'
    5>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afxv_w32.h(40): fatal error C1189: #error :  MFC does not support WINVER less than 0x0501.  Please change the definition of WINVER in your project properties or precompiled header.
    6>------ Rebuild All started: Project: LoginServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    7>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Neuz, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    6>  StdAfx.cpp
    6>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(38): warning C4996: 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC': MBCS support in MFC is deprecated and may be removed in a future version of MFC.
    6>          d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(33) : see declaration of 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC'
    6>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afxv_w32.h(40): fatal error C1189: #error :  MFC does not support WINVER less than 0x0501.  Please change the definition of WINVER in your project properties or precompiled header.
    7>  an error occurred while setting the initial search directory.
    7>  searches will be relative to the application's starting directory.
    7>  compilation failed; no code produced
    7>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(1126,5): error MSB6006: "fxc.exe" exited with code 1.
    8>------ Rebuild All started: Project: WorldServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    8>  StdAfx.cpp
    8>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(38): warning C4996: 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC': MBCS support in MFC is deprecated and may be removed in a future version of MFC.
    8>          d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(33) : see declaration of 'MBCS_Support_Deprecated_In_MFC'
    8>d:\microsoft visual studio 12.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afxv_w32.h(40): fatal error C1189: #error :  MFC does not support WINVER less than 0x0501.  Please change the definition of WINVER in your project properties or precompiled header.
    ========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 8 failed, 0 skipped ==========

I've got this error.
Can someone help me?

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The source you are using is not for 2012 but for 2003 so you need to fix those errors search on google its your best friend

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have problem when compiling the source files. I did all you said, and also did many times.

I got folowing error when compiling every time, no matter what i do.

Can please someone help me fix that error.

Thanks in advace, here is the error code :

WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'ole32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'comdlg32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'SHLWAPI.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'SHELL32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'NeuzD.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
c:\Src\Blessed Source\Official Source\Worldserver\ItemUpgrade.cpp(1603): warning C4018: '>=' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\Src\Blessed Source\Official Source\Worldserver\ItemUpgrade.cpp(1489): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'BYTE', possible loss of data
c:\Src\Blessed Source\Official Source\Worldserver\ItemUpgrade.cpp(1480): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'BYTE', possible loss of data
c:\Src\Blessed Source\Official Source\Worldserver\ItemUpgrade.cpp(1479): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'BYTE', possible loss of data
c:\Src\Blessed Source\Official Source\Worldserver\ItemUpgrade.cpp(1404): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
c:\Src\Blessed Source\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
(compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701)
Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\Src\Blessed Source\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
c:\SRC\Blessed Source\Official Source\AccountServer\dpdbsrvr.h(18): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
c:\Src\Blessed Source\Official Source\AccountServer\globalgiftbox.cpp(18): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
c:\Src\Blessed Source\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\Misc.h(18): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
c:\Src\Blessed Source\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\Misc.h(18): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't download VS 2003 it gives an error. Can you make a guide for the VS 2013 pls?
when I rebuild solution it gives the erro "MFC does not support WINVER less than 0x0501. Please change the definition of WINVER in your project properties or precompiled header."
Any ideas?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,can anyone help me with my problem on insalling vs 2003?
When i open it An Error will appear
i am using windows-7 ultimate 64bit operating System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back