Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Image-Heavy]How to compile the source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
That's the Service Pack 1 that needs to be installed after VS2003. So basically you don't actually have VS2003. You won't find VS2003 on Microsoft's website, though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heyyooo, so i got 8 - 0 - 0 successfully, but there is no .exe files in the source or the output folders, theres a bunch of documents just no .exe files, anyone get this before ?

i've got VS 2003 pro with SP1 all installed correctly

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Right click on your sololution ex. AccountServer then choose properties then click linker and check the output file path.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Noticed a problem when you are compiling it in modern IDEs, you'd get a lot of compile time errors. So everyone of ou here planning on compiling this on 2010,2012, 2013 etc. THEY WILL NOT COMPILE.

Just a fair warning.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noticed a problem when you are compiling it in modern IDEs, you'd get a lot of compile time errors. So everyone of ou here planning on compiling this on 2010,2012, 2013 etc. THEY WILL NOT COMPILE.

Just a fair warning.
You sure? :junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Images are gone?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe this has already been asked but can someone re-upload the images on the original post? It would be very helpful to new comers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it okay to use microsoft visual studio 2012 with blend?

what if I have no all.sln in my source?

okay I found the all.sln file the problem is this one now when I try to install visual studio 2003
FilixXx - [Image-Heavy]How to compile the source - RaGEZONE Forums

And so I fixed it again. My error right now is this one and I'm pretty sure I'll be stuck here unless someone can help me
FilixXx - [Image-Heavy]How to compile the source - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back