Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moving NPC's Using DyoManager.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What he means is, how can he "rotate" the npc, cause he's face 2 face with wall and that kinda look odd don't you think?

USE BEAST wehew!!!!11!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What he means is, how can he "rotate" the npc, cause he's face 2 face with wall and that kinda look odd don't you think?

USE BEAST wehew!!!!11!

ok i TRY... with beast ^^:thumbup:

i have try it bot now i cant enter flaris :eek:!!!
how can i fix this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i TRY... with beast ^^:thumbup:

i have try it bot now i cant enter flaris :eek:!!!
how can i fix this?

By can't enter flaris, do you mean you crash? Why don't you just start over from your backup(If you made one) and move the npc with beast and rotate it anyway you want. Ive never used the dyo manager before. I always move my npcs, while making my maps, since that is the easiest, and least complicated way.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
By can't enter flaris, do you mean you crash? Why don't you just start over from your backup(If you made one) and move the npc with beast and rotate it anyway you want. Ive never used the dyo manager before. I always move my npcs, while making my maps, since that is the easiest, and least complicated way.

i was at coral and i klick on leave coral, and notting happen i just say at coral xD, afther make new accn i could not get in word, no crash just cant enter.... i know how to rotade items bot not how to move tham xD how u do thad ^^ i am realy noob at beast!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm...Im not so sure about that, but there is obviously an error somewhere. When you say you cant enter, are there errors that pop up? Try looking in your errorlog. To move an npc in beast just click on the move tool, and click on the npc, and drag him to where you want.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm...Im not so sure about that, but there is obviously an error somewhere. When you say you cant enter, are there errors that pop up? Try looking in your errorlog. To move an npc in beast just click on the move tool, and click on the npc, and drag him to where you want.

the tom's anti hack info show up and i still se my char screen, and than its says "cannot connact" sry for bad engl!!!:wink:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes! i have back op af all my files!!...why (btw, i never can enter flaris if i safe word with beast, dont know why.....)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks bro. ^^

I rather use this than beast B) beast many bugs. This is the easiest way. no error, no bother , no annoying errors ^^ thanks..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes lol... well in my case i cant see any working beast download link so i just use this normally but its so hard to get the rotation or should i say its so complicated rotating npc this way....

but still works specially for me i used only 1click quest job change i wanted to put the needed npc for changing job in flaris to make it easy

nice guide and if your using this you might understand some in the readme.txt in the dyomanager.rar you just downloaded ...

Back