Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moving NPC's Using DyoManager.

Reaction score
I've made this guide for those having a problem with the beast.

Guide Legends:
Red = NPC Name
Blue = X Position
Yellow = Y Position
Green = Z Position

You will need to go in your flyff world then go to the place where you want to move the NPC.Then press 9 in your keyboard. after that open flyff folder then search for Position.txt there.
Open it and you will see the X position and Z position of the place where you want to move the npc.

Example:
Position.txt
Code:
Pos [COLOR="Blue"]Pos x = 6969.282715[/COLOR], [COLOR="Lime"]z = 3347.721680[/COLOR]

Now Open Dyo Manager. Then Click File -> Search a .dyo file in your Resource -> World Folder.

Example:
Code:
D:\Downloads\v16\V16 Ready Files\Resource\World\WdMadrigal\WdMadrigal.dyo

Now i will move NPC Isruel for an Example:
Original Position of the NPC!
RckyCls - Moving NPC's Using DyoManager. - RaGEZONE Forums

You need to replace the Blue Shaded and Green Shaded text with the x & z position in the Position.txt in your flyff folder.

Example:
Replaced Position's of NPC!

After Replacing Just save it in your Resource -> World -> WdMadrigal Folder or w/e folder -> WdMadrigal.dyo or any dyo you used xD

In-Game Screenshot!

Hope this helps you :thumbup1:

<-- dyomanager

Last edited:
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
... or take beast put a mover make it human save extract to resource and client DONE. ;-;

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
... or take beast put a mover make it human save extract to resource and client DONE. ;-;

*cough* All this hard work from this guy for you to ruin it with the easiest way imaginable XD

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Read the first sentence sir.

i said i made this for those who dont know how to use beast.

Figuring out how to use beast would be best if you plan on doing any kind of map/npc editting anyways.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Figuring out how to use beast would be best if you plan on doing any kind of map/npc editting anyways.

This. How can you not know how to use beast? Drop an exe into your resource folder...wew, was so hard?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
^Damn, you spam fast. 10 posts in 2 min? x.x

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, good guild only how can make npc look els... i move a npc only now he is wathing a wall xD how can i make sure he dont do thad?

Back