Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official File NPC Editing 101

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can someone give me an example of spro from MaFl_Is(CashShop) and the line from propItem.txt ? the line 2033 from spro ...

Thanks !

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nvm FIXED

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Nvm

FIXED !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What about Red Chip shop ? Can you make a guide on red chip shop ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, You want to use this shop? Ok, here we go.

Waforu use AddVenderItem2.

Like this:

AddVenderItem2(0, II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXMKNT120SET);

0 is the VendorSlot.
II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXMKNT120SET is the name of the item.

Now look at the item you want to sell on his shop in propitem.txt, go to column 'dwReferValue1', this is where you put the price in red chip, write the desired price. Now add or replace a command with the item name and this is all.

But after modify propitem.txt, you need to replace the file on client otherwise it will not work properly.(the price is client side)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hmm i dont get it... so if i want to add wedding tuxedo (suit) for example it would look like this:
AddVendorItem( 1, IK3_CLOTH, -1, 1, 50, 100 );

but How does my system know i mean Wedding tuxedo? because this could be Yetti suit too? o_O

Help wanted, Ty xD Denichu

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm i dont get it... so if i want to add wedding tuxedo (suit) for example it would look like this:
AddVendorItem( 1, IK3_CLOTH, -1, 1, 50, 100 );

but How does my system know i mean Wedding tuxedo? because this could be Yetti suit too? o_O

Help wanted, Ty xD Denichu
the NPC will sell all those in the range of the red numbers under IK3_CLOTH if they are set as shopAble.
so for example, the NPC wil sell both items if they both have a value of rarity amongst 1 and 50.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
the NPC will sell all those in the range of the red numbers under IK3_CLOTH if they are set as shopAble.
so for example, the NPC wil sell both items if they both have a value of rarity amongst 1 and 50.
But where can i find the rarity of Wedding tuxedo or yetti suit or w/e
XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But where can i find the rarity of Wedding tuxedo or yetti suit or w/e
XD
you can enter any number in manually.
if you open up propItem.txt with MS excel, column Z is the rarity of the item.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
you can enter any number in manually.
if you open up propItem.txt with MS excel, column Z is the rarity of the item.

Kay thnx eejhey! :D
But can u change the number of rarity in propitem.txt in anything? or it jsut gotta be 1? XD

BTW its Trozay from ur server XD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

I have a problem with npc shop editing.
I can't use baby and pet...
Somebody know how I can do it?

(pet and baby did not apear in the shop)

6 II_PET_LAWOLF1 IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_006150 1 1 IK1_GENERAL IK2_GENERAL IK3_PET = 1 1 = 5000000 = = = = = = = 198 198 1 1 1 1 = = = MI_PET_LAWOLF 350 = _NONE = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = WUI_NOW = = = = = = = = = 0 0 0 0 0 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = SND_ITEM_GNEATFOOD = """itm_PetLawolf1.dds""" 0 """""" IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_006151
8 II_PET_WHITETIGER01 IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008658 1 1 IK1_GENERAL IK2_GENERAL IK3_EGG = 1 1 = 500000 = = = = = = = 0 = = 120 120 1 1 1 = PK_TIGER = = _NONE = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = WUI_NOW = = = = = = = = = 0 0 0 0 0 0 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = SND_ITEM_GNEATFOOD = """Itm_PetWhiteTiger01.dds""" 0 """""" IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008659

Whereas the egg are in my shop...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kay thnx eejhey! :D
But can u change the number of rarity in propitem.txt in anything? or it jsut gotta be 1? XD

BTW its Trozay from ur server XD
lol.. &yeah, you can change the rarity to anything you like.
as long as you know what to do after.
Hi

I have a problem with npc shop editing.
I can't use baby and pet...
Somebody know how I can do it?

(pet and baby did not apear in the shop)

6 II_PET_LAWOLF1 IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_006150 1 1 IK1_GENERAL IK2_GENERAL IK3_PET = 1 1 = 5000000 = = = = = = = 198 198 1 1 1 1 = = = MI_PET_LAWOLF 350 = _NONE = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = WUI_NOW = = = = = = = = = 0 0 0 0 0 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = SND_ITEM_GNEATFOOD = """itm_PetLawolf1.dds""" 0 """""" IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_006151
8 II_PET_WHITETIGER01 IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008658 1 1 IK1_GENERAL IK2_GENERAL IK3_EGG = 1 1 = 500000 = = = = = = = 0 = = 120 120 1 1 1 = PK_TIGER = = _NONE = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = WUI_NOW = = = = = = = = = 0 0 0 0 0 0 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = SND_ITEM_GNEATFOOD = """Itm_PetWhiteTiger01.dds""" 0 """""" IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008659

Whereas the egg are in my shop...
i've gotten the same problem=/ haven't figured it out yet though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have any luck adding in cash shop clothes??? I tried piece by piece and a set box but neither will appear.

The npc I am trying to get to sell that stuff is MAFL_IS
However one time while setting up other items for general shop I saw darthvader set box for sale which I had no clue how it got there. But now when I try to get the cash shop clothes on MAFL_IS it never shows up. Capes and Glasses all work.

Does it have something to do with the propitem or is it the npc?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
simple and easy ways to add everything is using NPC EDITOR on Rick's thread.. guys this guide is for turtle go get the fast way of adding items good luck and have fun.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Have Something Problem When I Edit My Propitem.txt My World Server Cannot Login It Keeps Crushing
How Can I Fix It HELP PLEASE!!!:?:

Back