Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator!

Reaction score
This is very outdated (and also a necro-post), so now the best option is to compile the patchclient in the official source.

If you don't want to do this, you can download , and then open up your patcher .exe and go to the IMAGE folder. 104 is the main image, and 105 is the option window. Then just go to Action->Replace and replace it with your own like this:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is very outdated (and also a necro-post), so now the best option is to compile the patchclient in the official source.

If you don't want to do this, you can download , and then open up your patcher .exe and go to the IMAGE folder. 104 is the main image, and 105 is the option window. Then just go to Action->Replace and replace it with your own like this:

Thanks so much i was saved

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone here have the Fame.rar Patcher that dosen't come from a site that gives me a worm like Uploading.com

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this thread is old. maybe someone can update it for the patcher. Cuvvie did not include that in the clean client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cuvvvie did actually include a patcher, i think the folder name is PatchClient in the source folder.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found it i think i'll try making one from it. Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi how to fix patcher, it keeps on saying NOT found then wants to exit. I even created the list.txt.gz from the patch maker but not detected by patcher.

web address is correct but I don't know what it search first? also I've noticed in the code it looks for NewFlyff.exe.gz how to make one for it? Do I have to copy the compiled Flyff from source into newFlyff.exe then make it to .gz file?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Denichu here is still showing this error, what should I do now ??
Denichu - How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator! - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have run into a problem with the fame patcher. It is working most of the way but when i launch it it only downloads 1 patch then says execute the patch client again and it is stuck in a loop because every time i launch it it says the same thing.
i know this is an old post but maybe someone can help me?
if anyone needs the fame patcher i can upload it here for you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using WAMP and worked here but of the code error code:0 result:4 someone help me?
Denichu - How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator! - RaGEZONE Forums

Back