Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
emh...

Code:
01/30-03:07:27	Attempt to connect(http://flyp.no-ip.org).
01/30-03:07:27	Connected
01/30-03:07:27	NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/list.txt.gz, 0(th), 0bytes
01/30-03:07:27	the url is oncorrect.

CODE:12005 RESULT:2

Edit: nvm, silly me shouldn' have added it works now ! xD

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First of all,
I know there are alot of guides about making a patcher, but none explains how addidishens patch list creator works with it, so i thought that i should make a guide about it.

#Delete/close this thread if ya dont want it, Dell or Reiminess :p

U will need
the fame patcher -
Hex Workshop -
Then a program that will come in handy:

Titanium patch list Creator (Credits to Adidishens) (27-5-2010, re-uploaded by me)

open up flyff.exe from fame with hex workshop.
search for the text fameguy(press cntrl-F)

Denichu - How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator! - RaGEZONE Forums

Then underneath u will see links. Each got his pwn thing:

flyffu.flyforfame.com [Where the NeuroSpace Folder is (that will come later)
reg.flyforfame.com/registerpag.php [Register page of ur server]
flyforfame.com/welcome [Welcome page of ur server]
flyforfame.com [Ur site]

Change it to the data thats for you.

Now we are gonna create the patch list and the patch files.
u need to use Xampp:
Go to htdocs (in ur Xampp folder) and paste Titanium.exe there.
Put the files u want to patch (such as data.res, dataSub1.res etc) Near Titanium.exe

Then open Titanium.exe, and click on the files u want to patch. then press File ---> Save list and compress files.
now there is a new folder created called NeuroSpace

Now run the edited flyff.exe in ur client folder
it should work. and if it doesnt, then reply the error that u got. Everytime u edit the patch files, delete the NeuroSpace folder!

If this helped you, press the thanks button <3

oow yea EDIT: ur website/link (such as hamachi ip or just a no-ip) MAY NOT BE LONGER THEN THE FAME WEBSITE!
Everything thats left, u will need to put a 0 in the left window of hex workshop.

Ey,, i get this error

02/14-08:11:16 The server name or address could not be resolved

CODE:12007 RESULT:2

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sir,..
i got the patcher seems to be running well.

but i found out that the data.res and the other files that i wanted to be patched was not been patched..

do you know whats the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all,... <3

oow yea EDIT: ur website/link (such as hamachi ip or just a no-ip) MAY NOT BE LONGER THEN THE FAME WEBSITE!
Everything thats left, u will need to put a 0 in the left window of hex workshop.

may it be shorter?
and i got CODE:12007 RESULT:2
Code:
02/27-14:52:06	Attempt to connect(62.108.16.194\ame.com).
02/27-14:52:06	Connected
02/27-14:52:06	NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/list.txt.gz, 0(th), 0bytes
02/27-14:52:06	De naam of het adres van de server kan niet worden omgezet

CODE:12007 RESULT:2
here is my patch that i moded maybe you know how to make it good?
that IP is my site
View attachment FLYFF.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code: 12029 Result:2

Got that too, CODE: 12029 RESULT: 2

I am pretty much wondering if I have to create a website for this, since all I want to do is beeing able to have a working patcher so my friends are able to patch.

However, I have been able to log on the server (and start the game) through using the patcher on the computer that is running the server itself.

After that my friend was complaining about a 'connection that could not be established', I decided to copy the Client map, and place it on my laptop, and tried to connect to the server via the patcher from there. Unfortunately, the connection error came up. :x (I can connect to my server by just starting it via the Neuz.exe on my laptop, so I can't really see the problem why it doesn't work via the patcher, since my computer can run the patcher fine)

So is there a way to get this working without a website? Or is it most likely that my wamp\www (here I got the titanium file and after I used it, it did properly create the Neurospace and RESCLIENT DIRs, with the list.txt.gz) is just not connecting properly or so? Since Wampserver and the flyff server are both on the computer itself...

EDIT: Seems like my wampserver can't connect to my external IP or so, after having a long time problem with fixing my ports, this pops up. <.< And after atleast 3 hours of googling for fixing this 'Forbidden' error on wamp, I still havn't fixed it, lol. (Also tried Xampp, due to losing hope on Wamp, but I lost even more hope when I used Xampp, so I swapped back xd)

EDIT: Finally was able to get it to work. Awesome guide! worked perfectly eventually, was basicly because I forgot to forward ports and allow them at my firewall etc, that's why I had a wall of problems, but nontheless, it works perfect.

Thank you! :D Been a good experience to get this working!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i downloads fame pacher it esk for a pass if i wanne open in winrar wath is the pass?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
flyforfame.com

Next time first read previous posts, it has been mentioned a few times, even on this very page.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Denichu is back from being un-active O:

Langstra, thanks for helping people who can't read

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im having this problem.. when i try to run Fame patcher.. it says

Error number : 2 Neuz.exe Run Error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So this is what i have, is it a problem if i dont put the other stuff?
Denichu - How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator! - RaGEZONE Forums

This is what i get when i start the Patcher, No Buttons, No nothing.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!! :(

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So this is what i have, is it a problem if i dont put the other stuff?

This is what i get when i start the Patcher, No Buttons, No nothing.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!! :(

You should have this:
flyffu.flyforfame.com [Where the NeuroSpace Folder is (that will come later)
reg.flyforfame.com/registerpag.php [Register page of ur server]
flyforfame.com/welcome [Welcome page of ur server]
flyforfame.com [Ur site]

just hex edit them with your own details and make sure you replace the extras with .'s on the ASCII table, while on the HEX table replace those with 00's.

1 letter = 00

Last edited:
Back