Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
It's exactly the same, just change Neuz.exe fameguy % to Neuz.exe serus.. % (those dots are 2 times 00 in the left number window)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope you'll be able to help me on this one :S

Wehn i double click on my patcher, it says:

File not found

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
then u didnt follow the guide right. because then or the neurospace folder has to be made again with all the file OR u typed ur ip wrong. or forgot the 00's on the left side

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@ ato there is no password? o-o (oow at fames patcher its: flyforfame.com totally forgot about that.)
@johnnyfla
Did u press Save list AND Compress files?
Are all those filesi in xampp\htdocs\NeuroSpace\RESCLIENT ?

i did its saved in wamp\www\NeroSpace\RESCLIENT

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Try using Xampp, and did u say: it is .org but the patcher added .com? o-o

EDIT: johnyfla, u dont need to save everything in those maps >.< u should go to ur www folder, and run titanium.exe there
then choose all the files that are needed (put them in ur www folder too)
then press save list and compress files.
then there will be the new map created, just run the patcher now and it should work fine.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir,, plzz help me,, i have done exactly as you said,, and my launcher runs great, but when i log into the game (i mean when i put my username and password and i hit enter) it say's "Old Version Of Client", plzz help me sir,, Tnx in advance

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Sir,, plzz help me,, i have done exactly as you said,, and my launcher runs great, but when i log into the game (i mean when i put my username and password and i hit enter) it say's "Old Version Of Client", plzz help me sir,, Tnx in advance

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

No reason to triple post.
@ur question, what kind of files are u using? cause this has nothing to do with the patcher.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What don't you understand? be more specific.

hey when i finish with links and patch list and try to run patcher i get this error!!

07/23-19:14:02 Attempt to connect(ef.sytes.net).
07/23-19:14:02 Connected
07/23-19:14:02 NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/list.txt.gz, 0(th), 0bytes
07/23-19:14:02 NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/list.txt.gz OK
07/23-19:14:02 Attempt to connect(ef.sytes.net).
07/23-19:14:02 Connected
07/23-19:14:02 NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/V15Flyff/data.res.gz, 0(th), 5590225bytes
07/23-19:14:02 Impossibile trovare il percorso specificato.

CODE:3 RESULT:6

Man PLease help mee :((

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
i see, DONT CREATE NEUROSPACE RESCLIENT URSELF!!!
and wtf is V15FlyFF in RESCLIENT?
u have to put the files u want to patch near titanium, run titanium save list and compress files, and those neurospace and resclient maps will be created automaticly.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Links are pointing to a private server "Fly for Fame"

Remove please?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Dell, those links are used in the patcher. I wont remove them, then i would screw up the guide and no1 will get it... e.e
And why would i make advertisement for fame?
THIS IS A GUIDE DELL! >.>

Last edited:
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Removed the Links without screwing up the guide.

Problem solved~

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try downloading fame.rar, i click free download then it says download has expired, please try download the file again. If been trying 13 times T_T someone help me pleasse

Back