Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys,, what files are you ordinarily add to your patchfiles when your making your updates???

is it just the data.res, datasub1.res, datasub2.res and neuz.ini?
or is there something else? :?:

tnx for your help reply.....

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
guys,, what files are you ordinarily add to your patchfiles when your making your updates???

is it just the data.res, datasub1.res, datasub2.res and neuz.ini?
or is there something else? :?:

tnx for your help reply.....

yea, most of the time it are the res files from the data, but it can be different too.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
There are more than enough guides on how to setup Patchers properly, and every person with an IQ over 80 can use Titanium.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Then this is for the people who are beneath the 80?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea, most of the time it are the res files from the data, but it can be different too.

SIR, what do you mean by defferent? can you give me an example list of files that you put in your patchflies?? :p:

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

how can i make a patch if i want to add a file to a specific folder? ex. the WORLD folder??

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
SIR, what do you mean by defferent? can you give me an example list of files that you put in your patchflies?? :p:

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

how can i make a patch if i want to add a file to a specific folder? ex. the WORLD folder??

U will have to put ur world folder near titanium, then add the files u want to the patch list.

do you know how i can make a client for my flyff private server??
Uhm, just download gpotato's client and modify it for urself?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
fame.rar is encrypted whats the password?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
ermh... i allready told it. flyforfame.com is the password. Since i got this from their site =/

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah so I was gettin an error that it's in the pic so I found that the error was when I changed flyffu.flyforfame.com for 5.142.91.206

what should I do?

Denichu - How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator! - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Yeah so I was gettin an error that it's in the pic so I found that the error was when I changed flyffu.flyforfame.com for 5.142.91.206

what should I do?

Denichu - How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator! - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with

U screwed it up somewhere
With the 00's is the most likely cause.
be sure that u put it in the hex window (left) and not on the right. Dotn jsut put ...'s in the right cause its a difference.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U screwed it up somewhere
With the 00's is the most likely cause.
be sure that u put it in the hex window (left) and not on the right. Dotn jsut put ...'s in the right cause its a difference.

Sorry could you provide a print screen or something of that 00?

Because you're talking about It but I have no idea what is it.

EDIT: Solved but now when I hit start nothing happens what should I do?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

There are more than enough guides on how to setup Patchers properly, and every person with an IQ over 80 can use Titanium.

The problem is not titanium the problem is the patcher itself..

Last edited:
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Solved all :D The problems was about 00.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

here is the screenie Ivem removed the website and ip for the security and the non-advertisement (its jsut white, but look at the selected part)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir,,, when i try to run my patcher, it will only patch once,(i mean like 1/1) and then after that the start botton will show, when i hit it the flyff game will run but non of my patch files will be added on the game.....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you sure you made them patch to the correct directory and not just the Flyff FOLDER and no specifications?

i.e World folder?

Back