Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is the screenie Ivem removed the website and ip for the security and the non-advertisement (its jsut white, but look at the selected part)
Denichu - How to make a patcher, with titanium patch list creator! - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you very much jakking he solved my problem...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
although this topic has been released before, at least denichu is trying to help OTHERS, Thx dude

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sir, what do you mean by that?
can you give me examples? plz:thumbup:

Ummm...sure. Just say you want to patch your.. Arena right?

Its in.. World/WdArena. So In your RESCLIENT you make a folder called World, inside this folder WdArena. And your compressed .gz files into the WdArena Folder (in the RESCLIENT folder). In your list.txt you have to change the path, or more-so add a path.

2010-04-17 06:42p 604 _WdArena.dyo
to
2010-04-17 06:42p 604 World/WdArena/_WdArena.dyo

^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ummm...sure. Just say you want to patch your.. Arena right?

Its in.. World/WdArena. So In your RESCLIENT you make a folder called World, inside this folder WdArena. And your compressed .gz files into the WdArena Folder (in the RESCLIENT folder). In your list.txt you have to change the path, or more-so add a path.

2010-04-17 06:42p 604 _WdArena.dyo
to
2010-04-17 06:42p 604 World/WdArena/_WdArena.dyo

^^

sir, i'm using the titanuim patch creator, and the world folder is made automaticaly also the list.txt but when i try to patch it, it doesn't get my patch files and when i look to the patchlog it only says

08/10-18:45:03 Attempt to connect(dnflyff.sytes.net).
08/10-18:45:03 Connected
08/10-18:45:03 NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/list.txt.gz, 0(th), 0bytes
08/10-18:45:05 NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/list.txt.gz OK

but nothing follows....:/:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sir, i'm using the titanuim patch creator, and the world folder is made automaticaly also the list.txt but when i try to patch it, it doesn't get my patch files and when i look to the patchlog it only says

08/10-18:45:03 Attempt to connect(dnflyff.sytes.net).
08/10-18:45:03 Connected
08/10-18:45:03 NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/list.txt.gz, 0(th), 0bytes
08/10-18:45:05 NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/list.txt.gz OK

but nothing follows....:/:

If you're using Titanium, put it in the Htdocs folder and then the files you want to patcha long with it, BUT if you use Titanium DO NOT make Titanium's NeuroSpace Folder IF your using Titanium. Only manually make the folder if your using BitZipper :)

ALSO check the list.txt to see if its World/WdArena/w/e file or w/e.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're using Titanium, put it in the Htdocs folder and then the files you want to patcha long with it, BUT if you use Titanium DO NOT make Titanium's NeuroSpace Folder IF your using Titanium. Only manually make the folder if your using BitZipper :)

ALSO check the list.txt to see if its World/WdArena/w/e file or w/e.

sir, i try my patcher using only localhost i hex edit it and put localhost wen i tried it, it patches perfectly, but when i try it over the net, i hex edit it again and put the website that i've port forwarded my www directories, it doesn't work anymore... it does not get my patch..... but there's no error shown, its just that it does not get my patchfiles... btw, i uses different computers in trying it in localhost and over the net...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sir, i try my patcher using only localhost i hex edit it and put localhost wen i tried it, it patches perfectly, but when i try it over the net, i hex edit it again and put the website that i've port forwarded my www directories, it doesn't work anymore... it does not get my patch..... but there's no error shown, its just that it does not get my patchfiles... btw, i uses different computers in trying it in localhost and over the net...

it could be that your not specifying the patch directory, I'm not 100% sure if this matters but..

example would be... yourwebsite.com/patchfiles << patchfiles being the folder where all your patch files are. If that doesn't work add me on MSN viperz_rulez@hotmail.com

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it could be that your not specifying the patch directory, I'm not 100% sure if this matters but..

example would be... yourwebsite.com/patchfiles << patchfiles being the folder where all your patch files are. If that doesn't work add me on MSN viperz_rulez@hotmail.com

what do you mean by patch directory? coz i thought it is the NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT folder inside my www directories.... inside that folder are my patchfiles which are only the .GZ files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what do you mean by patch directory? coz i thought it is the NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT folder inside my www directories.... inside that folder are my patchfiles which are only the .GZ files

It could involve your list.txt can you post what you have in it here?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes i also have list.txt inside my RESCLIENT folder but it is also in .gz format,, so it is list.txt.GZ

Okay that's what it should be in.. and is there a normal one in there? like just list.txt? there is in myn idk if thats the case tho.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay that's what it should be in.. and is there a normal one in there? like just list.txt? there is in myn idk if thats the case tho.

ahhhhhhh... no,,, coz my list.txt is outside the NeuroSpace folder it is near my titanium inside my www directory folder (btw i'm using wamp as my web server)i'll try to put it inside, tnx!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ahhhhhhh... no,,, coz my list.txt is outside the NeuroSpace folder it is near my titanium inside my www directory folder (btw i'm using wamp as my web server)i'll try to put it inside, tnx!!!

I strongly advise that you add my MSN if you can't fix it, or follow the guide in my Signature. It's more detailed.

viperz_rulez@hotmail.com =]

EDIT: I'VE FIXED IT!!!! Okay, the problem is with your Hex editing, the patch path. What did you make it? I advise if your using wamp/xampp or w/e and the NeuroSpace folder is in there & you have a website, use the website URL if not, go to whatsmyip.org and use the IP in there!! =]

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I strongly advise that you add my MSN if you can't fix it, or follow the guide in my Signature. It's more detailed.

viperz_rulez@hotmail.com =]

EDIT: I'VE FIXED IT!!!! Okay, the problem is with your Hex editing, the patch path. What did you make it? I advise if your using wamp/xampp or w/e and the NeuroSpace folder is in there & you have a website, use the website URL if not, go to whatsmyip.org and use the IP in there!! =]

sir, i've already done that, this is what i put in the patch path for my patcher dn-flyff.sytes.net(coz this is wer i port forwarded my website) btw im only using hamachi for my players to connect on the game,,, when i try to put my wan ip as my patch path my patcher shows an error...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sir, i've already done that, this is what i put in the patch path for my patcher dn-flyff.sytes.net(coz this is wer i port forwarded my website) btw im only using hamachi for my players to connect on the game,,, when i try to put my wan ip as my patch path my patcher shows an error...

Dude, add me on msn. I fixed it, I got the same error.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you also have the same error just like mine? now you already fixed yours? ^_^ sorry but i dont have msn account, do you have a YM? tnx a lot for answering my questions!!!

Umm, Yes. I fixed the error you have, i forced it unto myself, then fixed it.

But, all the Neuz's I seem to download are corrupt o.o

Back