Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's Solved
Thank you..."

Last edited:
ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
Reupload the Rain Client please ? > <

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sirs how can i open ports 15400 23000 and 28000? sorry im just new with these things, thx in advance

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Use google to check on how to open ports with your firewall. And also open de ports inside your router

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NeuzMsgProc.cpp
Search for 127.0.0.1 or lock account

Also AccountServer.cpp search for 127.0.0.1

And change those ip adresses to your ISP.
Re-compile and youre done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NeuzMsgProc.cpp
Search for 127.0.0.1 or lock account

Also AccountServer.cpp search for 127.0.0.1

And change those ip adresses to your ISP.
Re-compile and youre done.

Oh I thought I would have to change the server files like accountserver.ini, cacheserver.ini etc..
Ty

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
AccountServer.ini does say "No need to config me" this means its configured inside AccountServer.cpp

As for the rest of the IP's You only need to change the loginServer.ini to match the ISP ip

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm trying this tutorial out. I'm downloading the Rain client files but there is only part 5, 6, 7, 9. Is this a mistake? files removed? really would like to get my own server up and running as SOOOOOOO many private servers have disappointed me with the lack of new content.

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sigh you dont need to have the rain client make your own client.
All the files you need are included in this tutorial/release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sigh you dont need to have the rain client make your own client.
All the files you need are included in this tutorial/release.
Sorry i didnt see the message above saying that a new link had been provided, so back to your quote, dont need it? well why would it be in the DOWNLOAD section? Ive tried a few flyff tutorials and I get to the end and see that the client was not included Fning up all the work I had just done to get it running and I cant even test it. So I don't need the rain client you say? then how do i connect without it? please im dieing to know?

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@dragonkinglord dyinginside and all

If you are looking for the Rain client forget it. Its offline. Instead of screaming upload it please make your own client. If you dont know how to do this here are some steps you need to do.

1. Compile the source so you have an Neuz.exe(Client)
2. Put the neuz inside an folder at your choice
3. Now merge the data from the /Resource folder server sided or Source sided its both the same
4. Make sure that your client has these folders(Char/Client/Icon/Item/Model/Model-Texture/Music/SFX/Sound/Theme/Wheather/World)
5. Make sure these files are in your client(2or3.res files called data1.res datasub1.res datasub2.res / DSETUP.dll / mss32.dll / mssmp3.asi / mssogg.asi / NeuzD.dll )
6. Start your server and then start your client

And dont forget the last stap
7. If you still dont get it please go fish or something else and leave the source and evey flyff thing allone.

Have fun,.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello pipol..am new to this...
juz a question...
why is it that anyone not uploading the rain client anymore???
was there something wrong to that client???
in the first post client link are only from part 5 to 9..
do they dont care to upload the other parts???

sori guys:(: just curious..:blush:

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Next time read the whole thread instead of only the first page.

I already said that you can make it your self. Just go 1 page back

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, i'm new here, best thread/guide/tutorial i've ever seen. One quick question if it's not a hassle for you, are the files linked to rain client complete? i mean the files in media consists of parts 5-8, are those the right files for rain client? thanks in advance for answering. Good job in providing such detailed and well explained guide.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me pls im using visual studio express 2012
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: AccountServer, Configuration: Release Win32 ------2>------ Rebuild All started: Project: CacheServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
3>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Certifier, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
4>------ Rebuild All started: Project: CoreServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
4> StdAfx.cpp
2> StdAfx.cpp
3> StdAfx.cpp
1> StdAfx.cpp
1>c:\users\anthony\desktop\blessed flyff\source\accountserver\stdafx.h(22): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory
2>c:\users\anthony\desktop\blessed flyff\source\cacheserver\stdafx.h(21): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory
4>c:\users\anthony\desktop\blessed flyff\source\coreserver\stdafx.h(20): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory
5>------ Rebuild All started: Project: DatabaseServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
3>c:\users\anthony\desktop\blessed flyff\source\certifier\stdafx.h(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory
6>------ Rebuild All started: Project: LoginServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
7>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Neuz, Configuration: NoGameguard Win32 ------
6> StdAfx.cpp
6>c:\users\anthony\desktop\blessed flyff\source\loginserver\stdafx.h(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory
5> StdAfx.cpp
5>c:\users\anthony\desktop\blessed flyff\source\databaseserver\stdafx.h(19): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afx.h': No such file or directory
8>------ Rebuild All started: Project: WorldServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
8> StdAfx.cpp
8>c:\users\anthony\desktop\blessed flyff\source\worldserver\stdafx.h(25): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory
7> failed to open file: C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\Blessed Flyff\Resource\Blur.fx
7> compilation failed; no code produced
7>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(1129,5): error MSB6006: "fxc.exe" exited with code 1.
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 8 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First of all this project is not 2012 compatible you need to convert it.
2nd make sure that you set the include folders for each project. DX_SDK/BOOST_SDK/Resource/Lib

Back