Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Unpack the Patch files
Spoiler:

1. go to rain client and unpack the Patchfiles.7z file. overwrite all.

Where is link for that file ?

Please!

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting to compile the source...
Can anyone help me?

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you have your files complete?

Cause its missing some things

CWndPartyFinder
CWndCrafting

What you can try is delete your output folders and programs and re-compile again.
If its still not working then download the source again see if that works

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry for dragging up an old post but i just realized this completely contradicts itself :/
1. First you will need to Download and install VS 2003. i had tried to install it on a windows 7 pc but had compatibility issues so you will need to install it on a windows xp OS.
1. download MSSQL 2005. i had tried to install the server on a xp system but i could not open odbc. so its best to install on a windows 7 OS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you link me the Source please?

Can you link me the Source please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for dragging up an old post but i just realized this completely contradicts itself :/
1. First you will need to Download and install VS 2003. i had tried to install it on a windows 7 pc but had compatibility issues so you will need to install it on a windows xp OS.
1. download MSSQL 2005. i had tried to install the server on a xp system but i could not open odbc. so its best to install on a windows 7 OS.

I did this in win 7 64 bits. The visual studio 2003 is working fine.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't find the ProgramCoreServer.exe but I've downloaded everything.
the only thing that errored during unextracting was at the Rain FlyFF parts that it said I had to download a previous pack of rainflyff ... to extract any temp thing. please help ?xd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me how to add items in Files ?

Help me :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help asap for this problem. Im stuck at Connecting after choosing character.
RynoKabbage - [how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help asap for this problem. Im stuck at Connecting after choosing character.
RynoKabbage - [how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide - RaGEZONE Forums

hello everyone.. I'm having the same problem as this guy.. I hope someone would help us. thank you so much

I was able to solve the problem above just edit the cacheserver.ini something and change port from 15500 to 15400

now can I ask where is peach and the function of safe upgrading located? is it available on this source? thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why dont have rain flyff part01- 04 and the 08 dont have >.< give me please !!! link

hey why error link in 01-02 03 04 and 08 >.< give me please !!!!!!!!!!! link

Back