Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just ignore them. iv always gotten those link warnings i dont think they matter at all.

Neuz got 19 error(s) and 0 warning(s)
LoginServer got 4 error(s) and 0 warning(s)
WorldServer got 19 error(s) and 0 warning(s)

:(:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Neuz got 19 error(s) and 0 warning(s)
LoginServer got 4 error(s) and 0 warning(s)
WorldServer got 19 error(s) and 0 warning(s)

:(:

im gonna take a guess and say when u changed lock neuz in accountserver.cpp and neuzmsgproc.cpp u messed up and added something or deleted something.you should post the errors so that people can better help with the problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Neuz error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumMassage::CWndColosseumMassage(void)" (??0CWndColosseumMassage@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumEnter(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumEnter@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
the error on neuz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I've managed to compile it now.. Last Question:
2012/04/28 17:27:54
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:28000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'MY SQL INSTANCE NAME'.
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Cannot open database "RANKING_DBF" requested by the login. The login failed.
How to fix this please :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SQLSTATE:28000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'MY SQL INSTANCE NAME'.
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Cannot open database "RANKING_DBF" requested by the login. The login failed.
so much for reading. i am guilty of this also

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Look at that bold text, don't be too copy+paste. You need to read sometimes.
Code:
SQLSTATE:28000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Login failed for user [B]'MY SQL INSTANCE NAME'[/B].

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much of a problem is this but, I made to the part where I should get to play. I open everything correctly, nothing goes wrong BUT when I double click my Neuz.exe to open the client it just stays white and never loads...
RynoKabbage - [how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much of a problem is this but, I made to the part where I should get to play. I open everything correctly, nothing goes wrong BUT when I double click my Neuz.exe to open the client it just stays white and never loads...
RynoKabbage - [how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide - RaGEZONE Forums

are your using the right neuz? the one from the compiled source? or are you using the one that came with the rain client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are your using the right neuz? the one from the compiled source? or are you using the one that came with the rain client?

I'm using the one that came from after compiling the files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't extract patchfiles i got a bunch of errors when i tried to extract it help me please...

i think that's why i can't login on game because i didn't extract the patchfiles

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't extract patchfiles i got a bunch of errors when i tried to extract it help me please...

i think that's why i can't login on game because i didn't extract the patchfiles

thats kind of weird tho. i never gotten and errors from extracting files. i would just try again. or you might be able to find other patch files on the net. i have come across a few. or u might even be able to make your own .res files as patchs using merge.exe. but hey im still learning alot so i might be wrong.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got one problem again... when i replace all the files with the extracted file from patchfiles when i start my neuz.exe it just stock up on white screen

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello can anyone willing to upload the all .exe ,bec. i cant install vs2003

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't compile source.
How can I launch neuz.exe which is in RainFlyff without patcher?
I couldn't launch neuz.exe by double clicking neuz.exe and launching Neuz.exe sunkist bat.
What should I do?;(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir Ryno, can you tell me how to awake the equipments instead of blessing ? Which file I need to edit ? Or maybe I must compile the neuz again ? Sorry for my bad english.

Back