Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i followed every step in the guide :S why isn't working???
can you help me please???:afraid:
just not loading :L
Help.
RynoKabbage - [how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide - RaGEZONE Forums
this is the problem :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the problem :S

I have the same problem. The only thing i can think of is that You and i did something wrong.

Neuz stays open'ed it does not crash. And it continually says "Not Responding" or just "Blessed" in the top left corner.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything is fine but when I log in there are no servers. Any solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to client folder, check in the Log folder, post the error that it says. I had the same issue at first, It was just mismatch between the .res files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. go to rain client and unpack the Patchfiles.7z file. overwrite all.

got problem with this patchfiles..
when i unpack this i igot error..

! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in list.txt
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Flyff.a
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in data.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in dataSub1.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in dataSub2.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Model\update01.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Model\Texture\update01.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Model\TextureLow\update01.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Model\TextureMid\update01.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Item\update01.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Model\update01_2.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Model\Texture\update01_2.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Model\TextureLow\update01_2.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Model\TextureMid\update01_2.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Model\v18w.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Model\Texture\v18wt.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Model\TextureLow\v18wt.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Model\TextureMid\v18wt.res
! D:\FLYFF\Flyff Collection Files\Rain Flyff Client\Rain Flyff\Patchfiles.7z: Unknown method in Mx63.dll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise - Full Discset (download torrent) - TPB
how do i do this things???? do i pass it to a disc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same problem as most people, when I run Neuz it just stays as a white screen, I went over all instructions over and over again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise - Full Discset (download torrent) - TPB
how do i do this things???? do i pass it to a disc?

Heres a tip:

You need to put the Dis1 and Dis2 in the same folder.
then extract dis1 first, and then extract disk2 (Yes All).
Then make another folder and put Preq in there then extract also.
Create another folder for the MSDN 1 2 and 3, extract as follows..

Now go to your Dis1 and 2 folder click Set-up, it will ask the Preq folder, locate the Preq folder then ok.. then the rest will follow with no errors.
after the installation, run your service pack 1..(It must)..

Hope it helps ( Like me if it helps) ^^ Goodluck

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How do I edit the names of the [Rain] NPCs???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My neuz just stays white and it wont let me go in. does anybody knows whats the problem
but I dont get a error i dont know why if i do i cant find it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep. use merge.exe open Ressource.txt change propitem.txt to Specitem.txt and merger.exe will work.

make sure you have a folder named
"ResClient" created in the directory that has you're

"Program"
"Ressource"

folders. so you need one called "ResClient" if you want to get the correct flyff.a and data.res'es. Make sure you take the flyff.b and put it in your Program folder too.

Boost my rep if i helped <3

Heres a tip:

You need to put the Dis1 and Dis2 in the same folder.
then extract dis1 first, and then extract disk2 (Yes All).
Then make another folder and put Preq in there then extract also.
Create another folder for the MSDN 1 2 and 3, extract as follows..

Now go to your Dis1 and 2 folder click Set-up, it will ask the Preq folder, locate the Preq folder then ok.. then the rest will follow with no errors.
after the installation, run your service pack 1..(It must)..

Hope it helps ( Like me if it helps) ^^ Goodluck

or you can use damon tools lite and sit there with copys of the .iso and just have a fake "disk" in a virtual drive (from daemon tools) and call it good. Its really not that hard. Try googling a tut on how to use Daemon tools. Its pretty easy. I figured it out in like 15 minutes. maybe less. Once you do it once you never need help again. Lol.

Same with these server files once i figure out how to edit or config something. I don't need to go back and look at how to do it. I just remember how. XD. Anyways. there's a ton of different methods to how to download the two disks. I was just throwing mine out there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep. use merge.exe open Ressource.txt change propitem.txt to Specitem.txt and merger.exe will work.

"Program"
"Ressource"

folders. so you need one called "ResClient" if you want to get the correct flyff.a and data.res'es. Make sure you take the flyff.b and put it in your Program folder too.

Thank You So much it works now it just the arena that keeps d/cing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

"Program"
"Ressource"

Is this for the neuz white screen problem? if it is where is merge.exe?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Code:
[COLOR="#00FF00"]/* lock Neuz */[/COLOR]
	[COLOR="#00FF00"]//lstrcpy( g_Neuz.m_lpCertifierAddr, "122.80.54.101" ); //decoy
	//lstrcpy( g_Neuz.m_lpCertifierAddr, "108.180.190.50" );//decoy
	//lstrcpy( g_Neuz.m_lpCertifierAddr, "122.52.179.57" );//decoy
	//lstrcpy( g_Neuz.m_lpCertifierAddr, "127.0.0.1" ); // Local Test[/COLOR]
	[COLOR="#000000"]lstrcpy( g_Neuz.m_lpCertifierAddr, "[/COLOR][COLOR="#D3D3D3"]Hamachi IP Address[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"]" ); // Online Test[/COLOR]

I actually perfected the compiling of the neuz and tried it online. The host can connect to the world server, but I can't. There are also Dump Files and Crystal Reports on my Programs folder about the world server. The World Server crashes whenever I tried to connect to it. What could be the problem guys, seems like I can't access the WorldServer? Please Help...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea it is just download any other files they might have it thats what i did

Can you upload it please? I searched for it, but cant seem to find it unless I download a whole other server, and with my internet speed that will take quite some time. Also is merger.exe a different file?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got a lot of error using VS2010 ultimate.. how to fix this kind of tings? pls help..
Warning 6 warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details. D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\CmnHdr.h 300 1 LoginServer
Warning 18 warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details. D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\CmnHdr.h 300 1 CoreServer
Warning 19 warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details. D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\CmnHdr.h 300 1 DatabaseServer
Warning 20 warning C4005: 'OI_DEFAULT' : macro redefinition C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\shlobj.h 465 1 CoreServer
Warning 26 warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details. D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\CmnHdr.h 300 1 Certifier
Warning 37 warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details. D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\CmnHdr.h 300 1 CacheServer
Warning 38 warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details. D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\cmnhdr.h 300 1 AccountServer
Warning 44 warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details. D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\CmnHdr.h 300 1 WorldServer
Warning 45 warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details. D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_Common\Project.h 1403 1 WorldServer

Code:
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Neuz, Configuration: NoGameguard Win32 ------
2>------ Rebuild All started: Project: LoginServer, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>  StdAfx.cpp
2>  StdAfx.cpp
2>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'PVOID64'
2>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
2>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Buffer'
2>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
2>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
2>D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\CmnHdr.h(300): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
2>          C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\string.h(105) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
1>d:\daemonspade\blessed source\blessed source\official source\neuz\stdafx.h(55): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'dxerr9.h': No such file or directory
3>------ Rebuild All started: Project: DatabaseServer, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
4>------ Rebuild All started: Project: CoreServer, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
4>  StdAfx.cpp
3>  StdAfx.cpp
4>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'PVOID64'
3>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'PVOID64'
3>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
4>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
3>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Buffer'
4>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Buffer'
3>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
4>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
3>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
4>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
4>D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\CmnHdr.h(300): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
4>          C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\string.h(105) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
3>D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\CmnHdr.h(300): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
3>          C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\string.h(105) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
4>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\shlobj.h(465): warning C4005: 'OI_DEFAULT' : macro redefinition
4>          D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\resource\DefineObj.h(5) : see previous definition of 'OI_DEFAULT'
5>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Certifier, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
5>  StdAfx.cpp
5>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'PVOID64'
5>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
5>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Buffer'
5>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
5>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
5>D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\CmnHdr.h(300): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
5>          C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\string.h(105) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
6>------ Rebuild All started: Project: CacheServer, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
7>------ Rebuild All started: Project: AccountServer, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
7>  StdAfx.cpp
6>  StdAfx.cpp
6>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'PVOID64'
7>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'PVOID64'
6>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
7>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
6>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Buffer'
7>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Buffer'
6>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
7>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
6>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
7>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
6>D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\CmnHdr.h(300): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
6>          C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\string.h(105) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
7>D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\cmnhdr.h(300): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
7>          C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\string.h(105) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
8>------ Rebuild All started: Project: WorldServer, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
8>  StdAfx.cpp
8>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'PVOID64'
8>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(290): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
8>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Buffer'
8>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
8>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\winnt.h(8992): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
8>D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_network\CmnHdr.h(300): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
8>          C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\string.h(105) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
8>D:\DaemonSpade\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_Common\Project.h(1403): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
8>          C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\string.h(105) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 8 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
5 of my thingos compile, but my Neuz, WorldServer & LoginServer don't compile properly.. all with errors. I pm'ed you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant open my neuz.. i had done all intructed in the guide.. i use VS 2003 to compile with no error.. but my neuz is bot responding.. what should i do?

i have the same problem as this one.. i have use the neuz from the compiled source.. but i all i can see is white screen after clicking the neuz.exe...

Back