Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[how to][tutorial] Blessed release set up guide

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i cant open my neuz.. i had done all intructed in the guide.. i use VS 2003 to compile with no error.. but my neuz is bot responding.. what should i do?

i have the same problem as this one.. i have use the neuz from the compiled source.. but i all i can see is white screen after clicking the neuz.exe...

Did you res edit it ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did you res edit it ?
i had solved the problem.. but as i log in in the game.. i discovered.. it doesnt support 3rd job and other items are unseeable when equip..

sorry for my bad english..

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Blessed Source does too have 3rd jobs. If you can't access them, the client/neuz that you're using is the problem.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fix the white-screen neuz issue? I saw the reply before, but couldn't understand it..

Do you mean;

Download a program called merge.exe.. open a file called resource.txt, change the 'propitem.txt' to 'Specitem.txt' and run merger.exe ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same here, white screen and nothing happens.
I have already retraced my steps a couple of times and everything seems to be correct.
What i did manage to find on this tho, is that it could be database related, so could it be that this database is corrupted?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm my flaris map is all white? i did copy the world/model folders from resource.. any idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
!   C:\flyff\Rain Flyff.part04.rar: CRC failed in Rain Flyff\Model\Texture\Obj_MaDaPrBar02C.dds. The file is corrupt
!   C:\flyff\Rain Flyff.part04.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Many files are not extracted

what should do??

Edite: client worked but after reboot client goes to white

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone explain it clearly on how will I install the VS 2003? Did Mr. Ryno mean is that, I have to install all of the VS2003 files into a windows xp OS and then Copy-Paste the files created into a Windows 7 OS? or not? I don't get it. I'm using a Windows 7 OS.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rain client: Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

i tryed to download this but mediafire wants us to be a mediapro for bulk files ... can't you put this on a different upload server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm. I've been trying to fix the white screen nuez without help, but dam, i can't figure it out, i re-compile it, use merge2.exe to get the correct datasubs, and i still get that white screen loading thing on neuz, the login screen doesn't even show up, did anyone find a fix for this, or has a working Nuez.exe?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me?
I can not compile the AccountServer of the following errors!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had the same problem, but I just noticed that there were some datasub files in the Rain Client folder. So I copied the files from ResClient and put them in the Rain folder and now it works for me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Part 5 - Part 8 only available at mediafire can reupload the part 1 to 4 please? THX :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@RynoKabbage Sir reupload the error links please. :) Thanks for release.

S

Socoo

Hello guys ! Awesome guide! Thanks a lot for this :). I have a problem i managed to go through all the steps until i compiled, server is working right now, my problem is with neuz.exe, when i compiled i searched for it on output/neuz, but there is no "NoGameGuard" folder and that means there is also no "Neuz.exe" i tried to compile again but nothing happened, i have visual 2001 SP1 and all the extras installed, Thanks a lot guys!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi

sounds to me like it never compiled it in VS 2003 , recheack all the Compile steps and watch the little window in VS2003 which tells you each and everything its compileing making shaw at the end it says someting like 7 completed , 0 fails etc. all when its compiled what do you have in the Output/Neuz folder , should have 1 of the following, Realse, Debug , NoGameGuard ? if you have any other folder other than NoGameGuard then you need to follow the steps again making shaw you re cheack step 15: Go to "Configuration properties" and n the dropdown choose "NoGameguard" in the guide here > http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/image-heavy-compile-source-783908/.

this was a problium i had with VS2003 , i now have to make shaw its saved the configureration on that step.

Good Luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to change the source and change the resources and compile without a problem.
My problem:
I install mssql and run the all in one database twice like it said. I made sure it was set to master and everything else. I exited and started up and it worked fine. Made account, set up the ini's and went to run the programs. Account server ran fine, but database server messed up. Went and changed up the ini and just couldn't get it to work at all. So I decide I will start over the entire database and make sure I didn't make any mistakes. Uninstalled the instance and everything else. Made a new database and ran the all in one database twice. Exit and run again. No databases. I have tried new databases over and over and it refuses to add in the databases from the script. Anybody got any help for this problem?

EDIT: I was able to fix the database problem but now I am having problems with my database exe again. I didn't change anything inside of the exe that I know of. Does anybody mind showing me what they have in their database.ini? Just put XXXXX where passwords should go. Would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Back