Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Complete guide From A to Z

Flyff Developer
Reaction score
Maybe your antivirus. Turn it off, because this crashed my neuz when I started running server and I just turned my antivirus off and it works.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
no, I dont have any anti virus or anti spyware installed in my PC

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
* Why its always disconnected?
AccountServer
DataBaseServer
CoreServer
Certifier
LoginServer
CacheServer
WorldServer

kitballard - [Tutorial] Complete guide From A to Z - RaGEZONE Forums

Flyff Developer
Reaction score
Delete the world folder in your client folder, copy the world folder in your server files, and paste it into your client folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did I actually miss saying that in my video? o_O If so I'll def have to go back and re-record it... this time without it being ubber smooshed lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello thanx so much for this release it was my 1st server i got up and running thanx to u.

but i ran into a problem.

in the desert and elluin along with some boss monsters like ankuo and kalgas they look like they r not rendered right and all glitchy looking. and the behemoth weapons do not show when dropped or in the inventory but they r there.

so what i did was i took the world folder, model folder, and SFX folder from another client and put them in place of the client used for the server im running. and it fixed the problem but as soon as i log in it disconnects me. how can i fix the issue of the world and monster not rendering correctly?

thanx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got a problem, i uninstalled MySQL then when i installing it says like on your video like this:
kitballard - [Tutorial] Complete guide From A to Z - RaGEZONE Forums

So how can i resolve this problem?(I'm asking this because i installed my server unto my cousin's Laptop, the big problem is i'm going to college i can't manage it when i'm away from my cousin and he got to work too, please help. Thank you in Advance)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, I can't seem to log-in to game.. it says "Service Unavailable please visit Flyff website... blah..". I think I've covered everything already but I couldn't seem to find what is wrong. Please help? Thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi there, I can't seem to log-in to game.. it says "Service Unavailable please visit Flyff website... blah..". I think I've covered everything already but I couldn't seem to find what is wrong. Please help? Thank you.

change your IP into your neuz .

X

xFuture

Not with Z, but with P...
Z is unkown to the source, so it goes to admin...

As I stated before Z > P so it goes as admin. Aka if you use A it will go as the lowest class becase A is not defined( A < F ). So don't say it as Z is unknown.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi can you reupload the client the part 1 is corrupted and no recovery record present so i cant repair it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i try to edit Neuz.exe(i downloaded the NeuzOriginal that you included in your description and renamed it but i had to delete the original Neuz.exe inside of the flyff folder) in resource hacker everything goes fine it compiles but when i press save it tells me"cannot rename original file. Saving cancelled" anybody wanna help me out with this no idea how to get around this.

Nvm on my question I got around it thank you so much for the awesome guide very simple to do even a noob like me got the job done following it very carefully

Back